Nursing bras...

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So im due to be measured for my nursing bras i have two bedtime nursing bras and 3 plain nursing tops and two nicer nursing tops...but everywhere i look i cant seem to find any 'Pretty' nursing bras....anyone know anywhere in the UK i can buy them from? or atleast have a look.

Thanks in advance x

Hotmilk are a nice name to search for. M&S are a bit hit and miss but I've had a few nice nursing bras from them.

I like bravissimo ones. I've got the Sophie in two colours and love it. I also got the Sadie but it makes me look like if got cone shaped boobs.

https://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/nursing-bras/#/1

I got measured at 36 week's and bought a couple but I needed to buy some different ones when lo was 10 day's old as I was totally different. Then I bought again about 4 months old the ones from pregnancy were never a great fit. I was measured at mothercare when preg but found even when supposedly the right size never did my boobs any favours. The more expensive m and s ones are good as are hotmilk but I always had to order a few online and send some
Back!

ohhhh ok so when would you ldies say investing in some more expensive bras is good to do so? i got told 37 weeks xx

I wouldn't get expensive ones until at least a week after. Maybe 2. Hopefully you will get to do lots of resting and lounging around in your pjs for the first couple of weeks so anything comfy will do :)

I had to pop to mothercare to get the last bits for his pushchair and had a little look i didnt get measured but two nursing bras that were 30 pounds i got for 15! so i couldnt say no i did get it in 2 sizes bigger though as my boobs are forever growing and i can imagine theyre not quite done yet with my milk coming in etc! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->