Nursing While TTC?

Mama_Ivy

Reaction score
I have a two year old (not nursing) and an 8 month old who is nursing. DH and I want to start trying for our third at the end of 2019, but I also want to continue nursing (i.e. I don't want to wean my daughter just because we're trying and I am hoping to nurse/pump for her until she's 2). That being said, I was hoping for some advice! Were any of you ladies able to successfully track your fertility (bbt, LH, etc) while nursing? Even if it was to prevent pregnancy. I just got my first period since having our second and I started tracking bbt and LH immediately. My bbt is all over the place (night waking with a toddler and baby and all that) and thus far, I haven't gotten a positive OPK. (I'm on cd15). I really don't know what to expect as we "caught the first egg" with our second and I never actually got a period after having our first! :roll:

I would try not to worry about bbt as long as you’re seeing about four hours sleep each day and you’re temping around the same time it should be accurate enough. Just try to keep things as routing as possible in that respect. Hard I know! I am trying to track things so I have some idea where I’m at, but I don’t always see four hours sleep and I have problems remembering at the moment.
Other than that just have sex as much as possible to give you the best chances of conceiving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->