NYE BFP, now so many crazy emotions.....

SianMA

Mum to Ryan TTC#2
Reaction score
So it has actually happened!!! We got our :bfp:. A very, very faint one on NYE and a definate one on 2nd Jan. Tomorrow morning I will have officially missed my period so I'll be testing again!

After 13 months of trying, a miscarriage in August 08, periods every two weeks and Provera I never thought I'd be pregnant again so soon. So now I'm twice as terrified as last time, so scared I can barely bring myself to believe it.

Every twinge makes me terrified. Please God let this one stick, let this be my 1st baby. I think I'll feel better if I get past 6 weeks and get to see my baby's heartbeat. Maybe then I can stop wondering every second of the day if I still feel pregnant or if my baby is still growing.

I can't believe it. :cloud9:

Congrats on your BFP! I know a bit about how you feel as I'm pregnant for the first time after a miscarriage in August as well. It was definitely harder at the beginning, but after you see the baby on a scan your excitement level will hopefully go up.

Thanks Jessa. I was just wondering how soon you told your doctor/ had your first appointment? I got to 6 weeks last time, should I wait until then?

Congratulations!!!!! I'll be praying everything goes smoothly for you!

congrats on :bfp: I too hope all is happy and healthy for the next nine months for you! :)

Aww, so happy for you!! CONGRATS!!!! Happy and Healthy nine months to you!!!!!

Congrats!!! :yipee:

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations!! I got my definite :bfp: on 2nd too, and my period is due tomorrow so I'm going to be so happy to get past that point.

So happy for you - keeping everything crossed that you have a very happy and healthy 9 months! :hug: x

Congratulations!
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months
xxx

Thanks everyone! It's great to see such a good start to 2009 with lots of us expecting in Sept 09. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Congratulations hun and hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy and hope it's a sticky one :hug: xx

Congrats, that's fantastic!:happydance:

I know how you feel about worrying about every twinge after a previous m/c.
I'm totally the same taking everyday as it comes and worrying all the time.

Hope you have a successfull, healthy and happy 9 months xx

Congrats! Here's to a healthy pregnancy in 2009!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->