"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Sorry I haven't answered! I took a test late Monday (not this past Monday but the one before that) and it was BFN. But I still haven't gotten AF! I just told my best friend and she didn't get a BFP for several weeks and spotted throughout her first trimester. She thinks there's still a chance I'll get my BFP. I have an appointment with the gyno on Monday so I guess I'll find out for sure then. I threw up yesterday, and I hardly ever throw up. I normally have issues with frequent urination but it seems to have increased. I wake up at least twice in the middle of the night to get up and pee. Not sure what's going on, if I'm not pregnant than I'm going to get the provera pill from the gyno to start my period. I'm not taking soy again, I read it messed up a lot of women's cycles.

aww I was hoping no news was good news.. but there is still hope! Depending on what test you used, the BFP can be very light.. I read that soy can mess up cycles too.. sucks that yours was one of them :( I hope your dr gives you some good news! :flower::flower:

I had a whole long thing typed out and my phone died! Grr. Guess I'll start again.

I went to the gyno, bfn on their urine test but they said there's still a chance. I have an ultrasound next Monday. I'm not sure but I think I have to wait a week after that for the results. But if I'm pregnant wouldn't the tech tell the doctor and me right away? My previous gyno had the ultrasound techs there every day do I'm not used to waiting. The doctor is willing to help me TTC but she wants me to go on the pill for a few months to regulate my period (it was regular for several months before this ugh) and then try clomid after I come off the pill. She thinks my chances are good that way. My previous testosterone levels and everything were normal so that's good. Not thrilled about the chances of twins with the clomid though.

Are you feeling any better? You should be close to 12 weeks right?

Have you tried working while on SSD? I know you can only make $1040 or less to keep receiving benefits. I had tried working an office job at Disney back in January but my health problems got worse and I had to leave during training. I've been talking to a friend that still works there and she's trying to get me rehired. She said the chances are good. I'm just worried because I still can't work full time and if I lost my benefits I wouldn't be able to pay my bills like rent and my car. It's rough because I could use the extra money from working part time but I'm so scared of them stopping my check. I spoke to someone from SS and they said I am allowed to work as long as I stay under that amount but in January when I told them I was working they sent me a letter that they were reviewing my case. I told them I had to resign due to my health and nothing ever happened to my benefits but the risk scares me. I wish I knew someone that worked while on it so I'd know it was safe to do. I think I'm going to just try. The pay is low so I'd be under the $1040 figure definitely. Definitely stressed out about it though.

well I hope that you ARE pregnant, but if not, I am so glad that the Dr is willing to work with you, and yes, clomid has a chance of twins, but how cool would THAT be?! Soy Iso has chance of twins too, but since I only have one working ovary, it did its job for just one I guess :)

Yes, I am at 12 weeks exactly now, I was able to hear the hb with my dopplar the other day, so I am relieved now after being able to confirm on my own. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week, so I am excited!

you know, I never though about trying to work and receive benefits, so I am not sure how that all works. It will be hard for me to find a job while pregnant and work because I would need to find childcare for my 4 and 2 year old.. part time child care is 140 a week for each kid, so I would need a REALLY good paying job for that to be possible. I have not gotten paid from SDI for the last month in a half because they claim they could not verify my drs license number, so we resent forms and I am waiting to confirm that they got it. That would be awesome if you could work for disney part time tho. I think that would be so much fun!!

Let me know how the dr appts go, I am so sorry that the soy threw off ur cycle so much.. that is so disappointing :(

I'm alive! I haven't been around here in a few weeks because I've been so confused and frustrated. I had the ultrasound.. No baby. My gyno did prescribe the pill but I've decided not to take it. I switched to extended release Metformin and I've been taking it regularly and I finally got AF on 10/30. We start trying again next week. I have a feeling that November or December will be our month because I'm starting college classes in January and it would be my luck to get knocked up and have to deal with morning sickness and all that fun stuff while going to college lol.

Hope you're feeling well. You must be close to 17 weeks now. Do you find out the gender soon? Can't believe your so far along already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->