O Day today, looking for early testers!

I got a positive opk today and had a nice follicle on ultrasound. Bad news is that they think my uterus might have a septum or be bicornuate or have scar tissue. So now I don't know if I should try tonight when the hubby gets home or wait til next month and see what's wrong?? Part of me can't imagine going through another miscarriage. But part of me doesn't think that I can sit on my heels and not try for the month. So torn between the good and the bad news. I'm a big sob story tonight. :(

Alright ladies I'm 1 DPO I got a smiley face Friday night and two on Saturday, we BD once on Saturday and once on Sunday, I'm not sure if it was enough but I have my fingers crossed! How are you all doing?

Question on temperature data? how does it work and how it helps for predicting ovulation? Any one had success with it?
Is it more accurate than OPK strips ?

Hey Shandis! Was wondering how things were going for ya! What O tester do you use? We got clearblue digital and are a little confused as to when to use it. Saw you got smiley face so wondering if you use the same...

We are currently waiting for O.

Shahmanish...the OPKs predict ovulation before it happens. Temp charting gives you an idea of whether you ovulates, but you don't get the spike until after you ovulate...which is too late for trying, buts helpful if you have regular cycles for the next month. Personally, I like my digital OPKs. No guess work of whether the line is darker than the control etc. just a smiley face!

OPK predicts before ovulation. So we should do bd right after we see dark line on OPK or smily on digital OPK?
How many days after we see dark, do we need to do bd?

Tnx.

Shahmanish...the OPKs predict ovulation before it happens. Temp charting gives you an idea of whether you ovulates, but you don't get the spike until after you ovulate...which is too late for trying, buts helpful if you have regular cycles for the next month. Personally, I like my digital OPKs. No guess work of whether the line is darker than the control etc. just a smiley face!

Usually they say the day of smiley face and the day after. Have you started to do the OPKs?

OPK predicts before ovulation. So we should do bd right after we see dark line on OPK or smily on digital OPK?
How many days after we see dark, do we need to do bd?

Tnx.

trying for last 6+ months but not sure what is going on...
went to OBG and she told to go to fertility doc because uterus is heart shaped.

confused and scared whats wrong.

That is kind of what they are wondering with me...misshaped uterus vs scar tissue vs septum. The reproductive docs will help sort through all of that. Good luck.

I'm trying not to POAS but feeling the urge. Not sure I can wait another week before I do.

QUOTE=shahmanish;33971645]trying for last 6+ months but not sure what is going on...
went to OBG and she told to go to fertility doc because uterus is heart shaped.

confused and scared whats wrong.[/QUOTE]

Hey Shandis! Was wondering how things were going for ya! What O tester do you use? We got clearblue digital and are a little confused as to when to use it. Saw you got smiley face so wondering if you use the same...

We are currently waiting for O.

I use the clearblue digital... We used the line test but it was way to confusing.

Hi Ladies! This thread been super quiet. Hope you all are doing good. Anyone have any updates?

No update here other than I am 3dpo... How about yourself?

No update here other than I am 3dpo... How about yourself?

Hello!

Right now I am currently on 11 DPO, i've been having some pretty ache feeling in my uterus. I had a diagnostic laparascopy 2 weeks ago though so I'm not sure if it's from that or what is going on. I tested at 9 DPO and it was BFN I know that's super early though but it filled my urge to test. I'm not sure about this cycle though since I had the LAP I don't even know if you can get pregnant the same cycle but why they were in there they did another HSG test.

Well maybe someone here can shed some light on that for ya. Thinking good thoughts for you though!! :) I'm 4 dpo today. Not sure if I feel any different or if it's my head so not trying to get too into the symptoms yet since it's early.

I am 5dpo today. Last night I was getting some bad cramps and today feel very minor cramping at times. I am not due for AF for another 8 days so not sure why. I think too early for implantation. No spotting.

I am 5dpo today. Last night I was getting some bad cramps and today feel very minor cramping at times. I am not due for AF for another 8 days so not sure why. I think too early for implantation. No spotting.

Sounds promising though. I checked my cervix earlier and there was a small amount of pink tinge so I think that I'm out. I'm ok with it though because this month I get to start seeing my RE and hopefully she can help us out.

Oh boo! Sorry Shandis! But crossing my fingers for you still and if not this month then next!! Hopefully your RE can help you out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->