O Day today, looking for early testers!

cutie and coucou - I've been gone for a month and I come back to see these beauties?!? Those look like BFP's to me! Cutie I saw something right away - and coucou there is no doubt what that is!!! Can we see a FRER???

Thanks all! I hope so! Took another strip test this evening and it was way fainter so I'm hoping it was just diluted. I think I will wait and use the FRER with FMU tomorrow - hubby tends to be a bit of a doubter so I want to have something really sure to show him.

Whit - good to see you again! How's everything?

Thanks ladies. I didn't test this am, my temp discouraged me. Now I'm thinking I need to be on AF watch.

Cutie, big hugs! :hugs: Hopefully that temp is nothing to be concerned about - aren't you also traveling? Lots of positive thinking and baby dust your way!!
:dust:

Yep. Traveling for the weekend. Bfn on a digital today :(

Took an IC and I think there's a faint. Maybe the hcg isn't high enough for a digital.

Cutie can you test with a FRER at some point?

Coucou everything is good thanks! On 13 dpo today after having a stress free TWW which is unheard of for me, but I'm feeling AF is right around the corner. Lots of BD this month but I'm having really minimal symptoms. I'll test by Monday if AF doesn't show. Have you tested again??

Cutie can you test with a FRER at some point?

Coucou everything is good thanks! On 13 dpo today after having a stress free TWW which is unheard of for me, but I'm feeling AF is right around the corner. Lots of BD this month but I'm having really minimal symptoms. I'll test by Monday if AF doesn't show. Have you tested again??

Not until Monday unfortunately. The ics are starting to show more defined lines so I'm feeling a little more sane.

Cutie!!! I've been stalking your journal a little and went and peeked at your tests and they look great! And that temp went up again!! So so happy, I can't wait to see the progression!

Whit, glad to hear things are stress free! No symptoms could be a good thing - means no AF symptoms either ;)

This is my FRER from yesterday, I didn't test this morning. I will probably wait and use an IC on Monday and just see how much its getting darker if at all, before I call the doc to go in for a blood test.

Attachments

• photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Cutie!!! I've been stalking your journal a little and went and peeked at your tests and they look great! And that temp went up again!! So so happy, I can't wait to see the progression!

Whit, glad to hear things are stress free! No symptoms could be a good thing - means no AF symptoms either ;)

This is my FRER from yesterday, I didn't test this morning. I will probably wait and use an IC on Monday and just see how much its getting darker if at all, before I call the doc to go in for a blood test.

Congrats Cou!!!!!!! Beautiful line. I wish I had a FRER. How many dpo are you?

Thanks Cutie! I'm 16DPO now.

You'll get your FRER soon!!

Thanks Cutie! I'm 16DPO now.

You'll get your FRER soon!!

Whoo!!! Awesome!! Congrats and congrats again!

Wow coucou congrats!! Cutie can't wait to see that dark line. So happy for you guys!

I'm on 14 dpo (but only CD 26) so I don't know when I'd officially be late. My longest luteal phase is 15 days but I'm usually a 27/28 cycle gal. I'm leaving for a camping trip tomorrow so no testing for me until Tuesday, probably even Wednesday. AF might show while I'm around the campfire but I really really hope it doesn't!

Hey ladies, just checking in to see you all are & i see coucous bfp! Congrats yay bet by time i'm back on here ttc you'll all be preggaz & i wouldn't want it any other way, have i missed anyone else, so much to read back on. Anyway will be back to ttc soon & be more active on here but until then wishing you all the best & lots of babydust.
Cutie really hoping this is it for you too fx

Sorry to those who are out this month & good luck for mext cycle cant wait to ne back to ttc with you all x

Hey ladies, just checking in to see you all are & i see coucous bfp! Congrats yay bet by time i'm back on here ttc you'll all be preggaz & i wouldn't want it any other way, have i missed anyone else, so much to read back on. Anyway will be back to ttc soon & be more active on here but until then wishing you all the best & lots of babydust.
Cutie really hoping this is it for you too fx

Sorry to those who are out this month & good luck for mext cycle cant wait to ne back to ttc with you all x

Thnx for checking in on us! Glad you're doing well. I'm hoping for a more defined line soon. Cautiously excited but excited just the same

Thanks all!

Mom2Sam good to see you! I was just thinking about you today and wondering what you were up to. How did everything go - did you have a surgery / procedure? Or is that still upcoming?

Whit - enjoy the camping! How exciting will it be if AF doesn't show that whole time, then you get to come home to a big test! Fingers crossed!!

Cutie, just so so excited for you, cannot wait to see more!

More prominent test today. I'm ready to take a FRER but don't have one yet. Oh the agony!

Coucou still waiting for exact date but they said should be sometime end of october/begining of Nov. Will know for sure once i receive confirmation letter. Thankyou for asking t& hopefully should back to ttc in Dec now or end of Nov

Cutie so happy for you!! Just seen your digi in other thread congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->