O Day today, looking for early testers!

Coucou still waiting for exact date but they said should be sometime end of october/begining of Nov. Will know for sure once i receive confirmation letter. Thankyou for asking t& hopefully should back to ttc in Dec now or end of Nov

Cutie so happy for you!! Just seen your digi in other thread congrats

Hopefully the time flies by for you.

Alright Ladies whos with me this cycle? I have a good feeling about this month, I'm trying to stay positive maybe if I tell myself that there is no way I won't get pregnant this month it will happen, I figure nothing else has worked so I might as well try something new!

Shandis, I'm with ya! Was waiting in my tww and yesterday at 10dpo AF arrived full force plus some. The worst cramps I've ever had and soooo much heavy flow. Not irregular for me but the 0 to 100 all of a sudden has never happened to me before. I was fine one sec. Then in excruciating pain bleeding alot.

Baby.Love, Hopefully that attitude works for both of us!

Abbey, welcome to the group! Sorry AF has showed up! How long have you been trying? I'm just now finishing AF and if this cycle is like last I will ovulate next week. Trying to stay positive.

Thanks Shandis. This will be my 3rd month trying. I have been on BCP since Highschool than an IUD that’s been out since July. Hopefully 3rd months a charm! On CD2 now. Should O on or around 10/17. I do not temp. or use OPK sticks (I think they are called) I am starting to wonder if I should. Any input on that?

Question regd OPK test- I started testing at cd 11 and saw faint line. Using wondfo strips. Later on on CD 12,13 - I see nothing. Any suggestion wht can be done?
Did I ovulate before CD11? should i continue to test ??

This samething happened last cycle also.

Well I'm back from my camping trip and my breasts were still sore, didn't get AF and had some CM, which is rare for me before my period. Tested with hardly any hold in the middle of the afternoon and saw 2 FAT LINES! I got my :bfp:!

Oh and I had implantation bleeding this month, but didn't have it with my other 2 pregnancies. It was from 7-10 dpo. I also took a journal of all my symptoms. Here it is at CD29, 16/17dpo. I loved this thread, thanks girls!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
Oh and I had implantation bleeding this month, but didn't have it with my other 2 pregnancies. It was from 7-10 dpo. I also took a journal of all my symptoms. Here it is at CD29, 16/17dpo. I loved this thread, thanks girls!

CONGRATS WHIT!! That is a beautiful test! What an awesome surprise to come home to :) :happydance:

Thanks coucou! I'm nervous. And happy! Excited to join you in the 1st tri!

YAY Whit! I'm so happy for you!

Abbey, Hopefully 3 is the lucky number for you! The decision to use OPKs is totally up to you but it might just be what helps get you pregnant, I didn't start using OPKs till late in the game so it made me wonder if maybe I just wasn't BDing at the right time. If you choose not to use them that's ok too and I would just recommend Bding every other day. I have never temped but thats because i'm forgetful.

shahmanish I would keep testing only because you want to make sure you see that peak line, if you don't that would be cause for concern as to wether or not you're ovulating on your own. I'm not saying that you don't though you might just do it later. Also on another note those test lines always fluctuate I would recommend changing to the Digi tests. that way you don't have to wonder.

As for me I found out yesterday from my doctor that they are going to do a diagnostic lap on the 7th to attempt to figure out what's going on with the fluid in my pelvis. I'm hoping why they are in there they will look at all of my reproductive organs and see if they can find anything wrong. I'm thinking after 5 years of TTC there has to be something, I just hope they find it.

Congrats whit. I stocked up on dollar tree tests so I will be testing frequently even though I said I wouldn't.

Woohoo another bfp congrats whitglass! At this rate you'l all ne gone off this thread & onto pregnancy boards before i return lol but thats what we want x

Woohoo another bfp congrats whitglass! At this rate you'l all ne gone off this thread & onto pregnancy boards before i return lol but thats what we want x

I hope you are right but then again I'm sure I will still be around.

Thanks everyone!

Today I am freaking out so some support would help. I took another test this morning (why i don't know) and it was lighter than my 3pm test 2 days ago. Is this a bad sign? I know with my chemical it didn't get much lighter until I was actually bleeding. I'm so nervous.

Thanks everyone!

Today I am freaking out so some support would help. I took another test this morning (why i don't know) and it was lighter than my 3pm test 2 days ago. Is this a bad sign? I know with my chemical it didn't get much lighter until I was actually bleeding. I'm so nervous.

Hi Whit - what kind of test was it? I used a couple ICs after my BFP and they never really got darker, those things are so finicky that it probably doesn't mean much. In fact I doubt it means much either way, could have just been the concentration of HCG or any other factor. Also, there is a June Bugs group over in the Pregnancy Groups page you should pop by :)

Good luck to everyone starting on the cycle now! I think this thread has some good juju so far!

Has anyone in here done Femara to help with ovulation?

Has anyone in here done Femara to help with ovulation?

Gebkel- I am on it right now, this is my second month on it but last month I ovulated early and we didn't really get the chance to BD at the right time.

Thanks Shandis! We decided to buy the Clearblue Digital Ovulation test. It says I should start testing at CD11 and according to my app I have been tracking for 7 months it says I should O around CD19. So not sure when I should start. Thinking if I start CD11 it would tell me if I O earlier then I think. If I get my smiley face with my VERY LAST stick (I got the 10 pack) at least I know to BD the couple days after even though I am out of sticks to test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->