O Day today, looking for early testers!

Aww, Cutie :hugs:

Don't fret, still plenty of time. On my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive test until 18 DPO!! As we are always saying, it ain't over until the :witch: arrives!

Yes. Usually get the wicked witch 14 dpo. Still had a small amount of spotting today. Have a headache also. And still a bfn. I'm guessing it's a no go this month. Considering meeting with a doc to discuss fertility stuff but don't think that I want to risk twins. I'm such a hot mess. Want a baby but no twins. Want this but not that. Etx.

Re-test and see if the line is brighter!!! I'm excited to hear. Sounds like good news!

How's it going geb? I think I got a faint line this morning.

Hey Geb - sorry to hear that! Maybe it's possible to get some fertility help but keep the risk of twins small? Probably worth discussing anyway!

Cutie - YAY!!! So excited!!! Keep us updated please!

Here is my test from this morning... so so faint but maaaaybe?

Attachments

• photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 17
that's a nice faint cou! how many dpo? way better than mine haha

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805541&d=1411578007

I can see something Cutie!! It's so hard in those pictures, the light is never right :) Couple more days of testing and we will be more sure!!! My fingers are all crossed!

Oh this is 13 DPO (according to FF - I think it's more like 12)

I'm so happy to see that you Ladies are getting your positives! As for me I started wearing a tampon lat night but AF hasn't shown up in full force yet just a tiny amount of brown blood on the tampon. I know my periods going to start just waiting till I can say i'm on CD 1 and I can start my next rounds of fertility treatment. I did receive some good news this week though, My OBGYN finally put in my referal to the RE! I'm in the military and only 3 or 4 military hospitals actually have fertility doctors so there is a huge wait list and classes you have to attend prior to even getting an appointment but luckely for me the RE happens to be the same person whos been draining the fluid from my abdomen the times I've had that done soshe waived the classes and they are able to get me in in the end of October. So this will be my last cycle of just using fertility Medication without being monitored. I'm hoping that they suggest an IUI although it's not covered by my insurance they are really not to expensive as far as price goes. WOW that was long, sorry about the ramble. Anyway Today I woke up and felt really postive about what's to come. Can't wait to see ya'lls BFPs to continue to get darker!

Shandis - sorry about AF, but everything else is great news!! What a positive way to move forward, I'm really happy for you and glad they are willing and able to help you, you deserve it! I know great things are coming for you, hoping for a BFP for you really soon!

Hi girls. Just read the whole thread congrats to those who got a bfp. I am on cycle 17 and should be 1 dpo tomorrow. I had o pains I think today. I wasn't supposed to be in this month bc we were having a sa tomorrow but we fell off the wagon last night. So sa was rescheduled for Friday and I should be in with a chance since we bd last night. Who knows its all so confusing.

Shandis, sorry about AF but loving your positivity!

Baby.Love, hopeful this will be your month and you won't need the sa.

FX to you both.

Cutie I hope so but the sa will be done before I find out. Its been rescheduled for Friday

Well...had a breakdown today. The dang witch came. :(

Congrats on the bfp!!!!

Baby.Love welcome to the thread! You can be sure to find tons of encouragement and support here. Glad that you and your DH are starting the process to move forward and figure out what is wrong, I would say so early in your fertility journey but when you are on this journey nothing is ever soon enough. I think I waited way to long since we just started seeing a doctor 2 months ago but hey what can you do and I still have quite a few good years left before I need to really get concerned I suppose (positive thinking). Anywho, Welcome to the group and I hope to see a BFP from you soon!

Geb- Sorry about the :witch: I'm still waiting for it to start full force I'm still just getting brown blood when I stick a tampon in but nothing actually coming out. I did start getting really campy this morning so I'm hoping that it's a good sign things will start to pick up. You have to look at the positive though we have all the girls on this board to lean on and I'm sure we will get a few new ones this next cycle. I thought of a really good analogy the other day when it comes to infertility. There is the perfect baby out there for every single one of us our problem is that that little one just hasn't found its way to us yet. They are in there but it takes that one egg and that one little swimmer but they aren't quite ready and our bodies are just waiting for them. Once we hold that precious baby in our arms we will understand why it didn't work before.

Coucou and Cutie- Keep posting those test! We want to live through you! lol

As for me My DH and I finally sat down last night to figure out how to work our finances so that we can afford anything that we need to do. We also decided that this month we were going to give it everything we can and he even decided he would be doing OPKs with me everyday, I'm hoping that makes him feel a little more invovled with the porocess. Here is to the next cycle ladies, we got this!

Again this post also got away with my sorry it was so long.

Shandis, great plan. My DH really decided to jump onboard and make this a team effort.

A test for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
Geb, so sorry! Next time around :hugs:

Cutie - nice test! I keep moving my head around to see if I am just seeing things but the faint test line I see there stays the same!!

Welcome BabyLove! Good luck this cycle!!

No test for me this am - I got up at 4am and had to pee so I just skipped it this morning. Might wait till Saturday just to see if I get something really strong, that would be fun. 14 DPO, temp is the same (still kind of low though, 97.7,but it's been about that since O) and no other signs at the moment...

Ok well I got all keyed up about it so I just decided to test again even though it's not FMU - girls I'm so excited I'm practically shaking!

Attachments

• photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
Baby.Love welcome to the thread! You can be sure to find tons of encouragement and support here. Glad that you and your DH are starting the process to move forward and figure out what is wrong, I would say so early in your fertility journey but when you are on this journey nothing is ever soon enough. I think I waited way to long since we just started seeing a doctor 2 months ago but hey what can you do and I still have quite a few good years left before I need to really get concerned I suppose (positive thinking). Anywho, Welcome to the group and I hope to see a BFP from you soon!

Geb- Sorry about the :witch: I'm still waiting for it to start full force I'm still just getting brown blood when I stick a tampon in but nothing actually coming out. I did start getting really campy this morning so I'm hoping that it's a good sign things will start to pick up. You have to look at the positive though we have all the girls on this board to lean on and I'm sure we will get a few new ones this next cycle. I thought of a really good analogy the other day when it comes to infertility. There is the perfect baby out there for every single one of us our problem is that that little one just hasn't found its way to us yet. They are in there but it takes that one egg and that one little swimmer but they aren't quite ready and our bodies are just waiting for them. Once we hold that precious baby in our arms we will understand why it didn't work before.

Coucou and Cutie- Keep posting those test! We want to live through you! lol

As for me My DH and I finally sat down last night to figure out how to work our finances so that we can afford anything that we need to do. We also decided that this month we were going to give it everything we can and he even decided he would be doing OPKs with me everyday, I'm hoping that makes him feel a little more invovled with the porocess. Here is to the next cycle ladies, we got this!

Again this post also got away with my sorry it was so long.

Shandis thank you so much dh took a job interview tomorrow so sa had to be moved again to monday ugh so tired of this already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->