O/T I'm so upset at my work colleagues!!!

You shouldnt of expected anymore of them... there men

Thanks for posting that video Natty, it's great! however I would have to traslate to them as we're spanish and I don't feel like talking about this subject anymore with them. One of them even raised his voice saying that no matter how stuburn I got some women felt pain and some just didn't.

This same guy kept on saying that his grandma gave birth to three children without epidural - of course in that time they were all without it- and she doesn't remember the pain. Well, the fact that she doesn't remember doesn't mean she did't fell it, does it. That was his argument the whole time. Great statistics he made.

He even told me, well you haven't given birth yet so how do you know? excuse me, I had several acute dysmenorrhoea episodes in which my uterus was contracting so painfully I was rolled in my bed I thought I was going to pass out. First time it happened I called an ambulance as I didnt know what I had the pain was so terrible. This of course is far from labour but I think I can make myself an idea better than him.

:flower:

I'd like to see them push a melon out of their bits. Men complain with the tiniest twinge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->