o/t my damn cat!!!

shimmy

mummy , daddy and baby
Reaction score
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:growlmad:

i just went to have a wee half way through my long awaited curry!
:happydance:

came back and the bloody cat is eating my naan !!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrrr im so angry i waited 1hr for that to come! now hes ruined one of the best bits.. it was tasty what i had of it tho. .

I'm so sorry but that is the funniest thing I've read all day!!! Lol I totally sympathise, I have an OH that does that lol cheeky buggers!!!

I'm so sorry but that is the funniest thing I've read all day!!! Lol I totally sympathise, I have an OH that does that lol cheeky buggers!!!
:haha:

Made sure i got the curry when DH was at work, but yet still my food gets attacked hehe

I acturly have to lock my 3 cats away if I want to eat,
I caught one of them eating bread crusts, the other was eating watermelon seeds and the other sat there doing nothing..
then he was sick and threw up an elastic band!!

I know how you feel.. Mine drive me insane!!

At least you saw him eating it! And he didn't run off in time for you to come back and start eating it without knowing =/ !!

sorry that made me giggle a little hehe, i know the feeling my dog always tries and sometimes manages to rob my food, makes me so emotional to x :hug:

When we were younger, my cat stole an entire donut from my little sister xD

That is grounds to toss the cat out the window! lol My son's cat (I always say it is his cat since she is the bane of my existence) kept waking me up last night. I was soooo fricking tired and it would either claw at my door to get into my room, or claw at the door to get out. Usually she is lucky she is cute, today she is just lucky I don't toss her off the balcony!

oh dear lol. my cats go mad over my cereal. if i put it down they'll be straight in it. my younger one loves shreded wheat lol. little monkeys they are. also the other day i caught the older one liking the baking tray that i'd used to cook bacon on, she was licking the fat of it, ewwwww. minger!!!! x

my husband's cat won't shut the hell up and follows me around constantly in the mornings. Drives me crazy. Plus if I have cereal he is up my ass trying to get the milk. I am getting so annoyed! I would spray him with water pistol but it doesn't phase him :rofl:

Ours will actually ambush you and try and sneak up and try to steal the food off your plate whilst you are eating it! He gets really told off and locked out but it doesn;t stop him. they are so naughty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->