O/T - Rant,...

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
Ok so I have a bit of a rant about my day yesterday/last night. I'm currently CD 36.

So I had to work last night till 10pm and because of my drive didn't get home till 11pm. Well at work I kept getting cramps off and on. So I thought af was coming :(. But she hasn't showed her ugly face yet. But anyways after I got home I tried to go to bed with OH. Firstly I could not get comfy, not on my side, stomach or back so I just kept .....

(K this is weird but as I was typing this I got a huge whif of Irish Springs Soap, the soap isn't anywhere near me and I'm the only one home. How in the hell did that happen?)

..... Flip flopping around trying to find a comfortable position. But I just couldn't find one. So I barely got any sleep and I felt like I was awake more than I was sleeping. Cause I'd fall asleep then wake up and be awake FOREVER!!! Not to mention OH was slowly inching over onto my side and bringing all his dirty heat with him. I woke up effing sweating buckets.

:growlmad: fhoahgoahgowkghwsgwg :hissy:

Ohhh andd I just friggen cried when the lady on a baby story had to have a c-section.

Someone lock me away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"