o/t Stripping my hair down

M

mummyvikki

Im scared to have this done..My hairdresser requested a bleach bath but im not sure i want this as my hair is very porous and fall's out enough as it is due to PP hairloss that wont go lol

So i was wondering ive heard of these colour b4 but dont want to waste my money if it's not going to work has any one used one?? Or anything simular to strip the black out my hair???

Thank you :)
xx

Stripping back black is one of the hardest things to do Hun.all the products that u can buy in the shops are basically just bleach.I wouldn't recommend putting bleach on ur hair until pp hair loss stops or decreases abit,if it were me I'd have a few highlights added at a time to make sure that it doesn't affect the hair too much,but bare in mind these highlights probably won't all b blonde blonde,alot of the time for the first time they can look orangey xx

Stripping back black is one of the hardest things to do Hun.all the products that u can buy in the shops are basically just bleach.I wouldn't recommend putting bleach on ur hair until pp hair loss stops or decreases abit,if it were me I'd have a few highlights added at a time to make sure that it doesn't affect the hair too much,but bare in mind these highlights probably won't all b blonde blonde,alot of the time for the first time they can look orangey xx

Awwww i need it doing i look a tramp hahaha!!
My roots are brown and my hair's black its terrible.
I could do with cutting alot out and starting my hair from fresh but it only grew when pregnant lol now its all fluffing falling out haha!!

Thanks anyway hun xx

scott cornwalls colour b4 is ace but there is a rip off and its exactly the same. its in savers or boyes in a black and red box. get two boxes to do it twice and it will get the black out. i smells of eggs and it does not mess your hair up. and you can colour straight after. first go will send it a reddy brown. and second a lighter colour for you to dye. i have used both and highly recommend wish there were around when i was 16 hahah

its called jo baz
https://www.haircolourremover.com/
half the price of scott cornwall

I've got some of that but I want to strip blonde from my hair and I used pre-lightener... Will it make it go orange?

it won't be able to take out pre-lightner as it's bleach. which. what colour are you wanting to go. putting it on will most send it a orange yellow.

I used colour b4 on purpley red hair and it worked a treat. Definitely get two boxes if you have long thick hair though. And be prepared to smell like drains and have tiger orange hair until you put on a new colour :haha: I had black hair for 6 years and had it stripped by a hairdresser on 3 different occasions - I'm now light brown. It's a pain to get rid of black but it can be done!x

Thank you :)
Im going to try the colour b4 ( wish me luck ) ive had back hair for 7years now so im scared hahaha!!xx

It works best the warmer you get it as well so when it's on your hair wrap your head in clingfilm and get the hairdryer on it. You're less likely to go orange that way lol

It works best the warmer you get it as well so when it's on your hair wrap your head in clingfilm and get the hairdryer on it. You're less likely to go orange that way lol

Forgot to add this bit :thumbup:

I've never had my hair stripped,I used to be dark and just had hilughts added every time I went and I am now blonde. My boyfriends aunt is my hairdresser and says she would never recommend stripping hair

So if I use it and then use a dye on top that's near to my natural colour it should be ok? If a hairdresser did a bleach bath what would that entail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->