O/T The Sims Game

Hope your sims game is working now! It can be a bit of a pain when it doesn't work and it's quite glitchy. I have to save mine after every sim day because it randomly closes on me :dohh:

I'm just playing a random family at the minute where my sim is trying to work her way up the law enforcement career and has been getting it on with the boss so it's going well :happydance: I expect she'll be pregnant soon.

Yay I got it to work!

Oooh sounds so scandalous, I love it :haha:

I've decided I really need to invest in the ambitions expansion pack

Ambitions is fun! I like giving makeovers and fighting fires. Cant wait to play generations!

I'm getting a new laptop right away and I cannot wait to load Sims2 on it! yay!!! Of course, now I have to find my missing discs for all the expansion packs.. whoops.

Popping over, just cause this title caught my eye, but I just wanted to say, that if you're getting a new laptop with Windows 7 on it that I personally have had no luck getting Sims 2 to run on it. I can install it no problem, but on load-up, I just get a black screen. Even tried changing compatibility mode, but no go.

Which is a shame, because while I love a lot of aspects of 3 and the graphics and such, there are aspects of 2 that I love as well, and would love to be able to go back and forth between playing both.

Granted the way I play both, using many many many mods and cheats, my gameplay is so far from what you get with the game just as-is, Id never be able to play the game without the mods again, it would be waaay too boring and bland, haha.

I'm too poor to get it right now :sad2: anyone want to send me theirs, and I'll send it back once I've installed it? :D

What did you call your triplets? (I struggle with names too) I did order a baby names book about a month ago and thought I might put it to use with thinking of names for my sims :rofl: If it ever arrives :dohh:

Good idea! I named them Anabelle, Allison, and Abigail. :blush: I love when babies that are multiples have similar names, it's so cute.

My current Sim Story, was I had a family that had 4 children, but I had all the children move out and live together so I played as them. One of the kids was a fire fighter, the others didn't have real jobs, just wrote books, painted and gardened. I then had one of the Sims get married, and she had triplets! They're the ones who got the A names mentioned above. Now the original 4 siblings are dead (with two of them helped a long because they refused to die from old age and I wanted baby sims again!), so now one of the triplets had twin boys and still lives with her two sisters and her current husband. The current husband also just flirted with one of her sister :dohh: Stupid sim.

Man that was long! Didn't realize I'd been playing it THAT much. :haha:

I'm jealous. I want the ambitions expansion pack!!!!!!!!!

Your game sounds interesting Beffy! I can't imagine how hard having triplets would be :haha:

Ow, that sucks. You might have to keep nagging maybe? :haha:

I'll admit that I haven't actually BOUGHT all the EP/SP's myself...Ive discovered a great download site. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to buy for various reasons, but upon first release I don't always have the money, but in order to update the mods I use, I need to have the EP/SP, so until I can afford the actual disc, I download it.

oh i want to download some, i tried to download university but it doesn't work so guess i will have to go out and buy it!

Ooooh I'm getting money soon, and my first purchase is the expansion pack!!!!!!

I was looking at Sims game at Walmart today! Anyone here have Barnacle Bay? I don't have that 1 myself.

What's Barnacle Bay? :wacko:

PS: My sim had twins today :happydance: Edward and Katelyn.

Yayyyy for twins!

BB is an expansion pack. https://store.thesims3.com/barnacleBay.html

The heck? I've never heard of Barnacle Bay either :haha: Oh I guess it's download only, I only get the hard copy versions (though I download them) I kind of hated the new Sim store thing, it seems like such a rip off :(

Also: Generations has a Daycare Profession! I AM SO DOING THAT!

Nope Barnacle Bay is in stores too.

I can't wait for generations!!

I've just had twin sim babies hehe and had to quickly pop on bnb for the baby names section for get some inspiration!!

:rofl:

I always have to think long and hard about my baby names too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->