O/T The Sims Game

Yay me too! Although they are almost children now because I've been playing it quite a lot today. What did you call them in the end?

Hmmm trying to remember, was a while ago. Some of the names I have picked for Sims in the past were Aimee, Ashley, Robert, Jonathan, Brian, Caitlyn... trying to remember some others...

I love the name Ashley but DH has a cousin by that name and he also vetoed Caitlyn. So those won't be baby names IRL.

Aw, lovely names :hugs: Me and OH really like Katelyn too but spelt differently to yours. Don't you hate it when your dream name gets vetoed :haha:

Aw, lovely names :hugs: Me and OH really like Katelyn too but spelt differently to yours. Don't you hate it when your dream name gets vetoed :haha:

:rofl:

True! At the very least I'm glad hubby *wants* to have kids... the name thing isn't so terrible in comparison...

Right now my fave girl names are Gabriella, Grace, Sarah, Isadora, and Abigail; boy names Robert, Anthony, and Peter. How about you?

Yeah, I guess we are lucky women to have our OH's on board at least :haha:

I love Isadora, it's beautiful and very unique :cloud9: All of your boys names are so adorable as well. I like Robert particularly, you could shorten it to Bobby which I love too :cloud9:

Me and OH have decided on Oliver Isaac for our boys name and I think that's definitely going to stick. I also like Joseph, Katelyn, Amelia (vetoed) and Evelyn (vetoed)

Yeah, I guess we are lucky women to have our OH's on board at least :haha:

I love Isadora, it's beautiful and very unique :cloud9: All of your boys names are so adorable as well. I like Robert particularly, you could shorten it to Bobby which I love too :cloud9:

Me and OH have decided on Oliver Isaac for our boys name and I think that's definitely going to stick. I also like Joseph, Katelyn, Amelia (vetoed) and Evelyn (vetoed)

Yup we are planning for the nn to be Bobby! Robert was DH's dad's name so it's got special meaning for him. Never got to meet him though (he passed away from cancer)

Oliver is a fabulous name! Love the other names too. I actually know an Amelia and an Evelyn and they aren't my favorite people so they kind of have made me dislike the names, funny how that happens! I want to be like Dear ___, thank you for ruining that name for all time. :rofl:

This thread got moved!

I just had a mini heart attack as my pregnant sim began to eat sushi and I was like WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOUR BABY!!!

And then I remembered it was just a game and real life rules don't apply :haha:

I know! It's a bit annoying because I posted it in WTT so that we could talk about something that would distract us from waiting and also because it's a good outlet to let off some broody steam making virtual babies :haha: Never mind.

:rofl: Make sure your pregnant sims don't drink coffee or smoke either :haha: Naughty sims!

Make sure your pregnant sims don't drink coffee or smoke either Naughty sims!
hahaha that made me giggle!

Sims is deffinately a great way to let off broody steam! and since this thread started i have to admit i've become addicted again :) I'm so glad you started it Jemsbabyblues

I used to only play it with the same names over and over again (the ones that me and oh have decided for our future LO) I never used to play it properly, just had sims have babies then would move on to a different family :blush: i'm ashamed to say i have only JUST grown my first baby to and adult hehe now i am trying to play it "properly" i really struggle to come up with names! I go on baby names websites for ideas, but that means my list of potential names for a real baby is growing my the day! :haha:

Yeah I've just started playing it more too :thumbup: I have a long summer ahead of me before my next year of uni so I'm going to try and play it properly too :haha:

I think I'm going to get a baby names book, pick a random page number and close my eyes and point and that is going to be how I decide names for my sims. I'm getting less imaginative too!

Yeah I've just started playing it more too :thumbup: I have a long summer ahead of me before my next year of uni so I'm going to try and play it properly too :haha:

I think I'm going to get a baby names book, pick a random page number and close my eyes and point and that is going to be how I decide names for my sims. I'm getting less imaginative too!

Haha, good idea! Might have to do that.

One of my sims had two older kids and then had two younger boys, and I didn't realize till the new baby was a toddler that I had named him Sam, when his older brother is named Samuel. :dohh:

I've been looking around the house for my sims game after this thread :haha: I've found the cd case just no cd inside :(

Beffy - there is a cheat where you can rename sims :p I had to use it once when i let my younger sister play and she played on one of my families and just typed a random selection of letters in when a baby was born haha i don't really want my sims called wsedcfgvbh

I think i may have to invest in a baby name book, so i dont have millions of sims running around with the same name!!

Oops :haha:

I keep playing Sims a lot because I figure that when I get round to TTC and having a family that I won't have time to play it anymore which is obviously not true :haha:

My twins are about to grow up to children :cloud9: I have to wait until after my next exam to play it again though :dohh:

Thought it might be a cool idea to upload pics of our sims, here's the twins - Katelyn & Edward.

Attachments

• Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
I thought on Sims 3 you could change their names at the town hall? I'm sure I've done that before, though it might've been surnames only, I can't remember.

Recently I moved my children out of the house from their parents as they were adults, then the parents had another little boy which Sims auto named: Guillermo. WHAT THE HECK?! Trying to change it myself!!

I'll upload some screenshots when I figure out how to load images onto here :wacko:

Guillermo! :haha:

Did I tell you guys I bought Barnacle Bay yesterday? So far the town is cool - the beach is nice and there's a diner on a pirate ship near the water. But my Sims have been too busy to really explore cuz they had a baby boy and 2 twin girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->