O/T Where are the Aussie ladies in 3rd tri?

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
Happy 'Straya Day!!

Hope you've all had a good day enjoying sun, vegemite, lamingtons and pavlova! :)

Here I am =D Not much of an exciting day for me, 41degrees here in the blue mountains where I live so I've been inside on the couch infront of the aircon!
Lamingtons, mmm thanks for that fatty craving :p

hey hey! back at you!... im another lazy one lol :p just gonna chill and have a small barbie tonight with the OH <3 enjoying my Frosty Fruits now though Mmm :)

happy australia day

i was hopin my lil girl would make her appearence today but doesnt look like it lol..didnt do much stayed indoors waaaay to hot

Its totally disgusting, i can't stand the heat, i couldn't even before pregnancy, now it's just even worse, ahwell thank god for airconditioning!
I hope my baba shows up soon, Im so excited & over waiting, never been to good at this thing they call "Patience..." :haha:

It was 42 degrees where I was in western Sydney, disgusting! I stayed indoors all day too. I desperately wanted to go for a swim but I have no swimmers that fit! Lol

I'm up at mum and dads tonight though. Had yummy lamb on the BBQ :)

hey hey! back at you!... im another lazy one lol :p just gonna chill and have a small barbie tonight with the OH <3 enjoying my Frosty Fruits now though Mmm :)

Hmmmm frosty fruits! I haven't had one of those in ages! Might gave to send DH out for some tomorrow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->