Oasis and her palmtrees!

sarahuk

Mum of 3 & TTC3 <3
Reaction score
Here we go ladies...since the Admin shut down our group, here is the new place!!

xx

yay!! Now we just need to get the rest here! x

Thanks for the link =)
Think it was closed because oasis isnt in her 2 week wait anymore since pregs is confirmed =)

I'm here... I'm in my 2 week wait so we shall see if anything comes of this month for me.

So when is your next scan hun will it be the 12 week one? Xx

Im in a semi 2WW also..only dtd CD11/Cd12 so doubtful but we will see. Fingers crossed we can all join this group properly.

I'm here :) now all we need is the lady herself lol !!! I'm not in any Tww lol... I'm in a 6 month wait so far errrrrrr . Waiting to try , so hoping I'm givin the go ahead to try in May . At this point EVEN having a Tww will be amazing lol

Well ok I think I'm 3 or 4 dpo since the last day I saw ewcm was 4 days ago lol. Really aching right across lower abdomen tonight. Nips feel a bit sensitive. Cervix high and hard. Cm feels wet and a little creamy.

Can't even remember my normal af symptoms so these could possibly mean af lol

I'm here ladies yay we have our group no one go anywhere!:) xxxxx lovin the group name Sarah! Xx

Ciz those symptoms sound v promising I've got everything crossed for you xxxx

Thanks lovely. I will be really suprised if I get that lovely bfp this month didn't think we managed the time right. But guess we'll find out next weekend =)

Had fab news this morning. Looks like I'll be aunty again come November. This will be number 19 if I got my numbers right lol.

Ive no symptoms what so ever, probably will test on Monday if I can hold off that long,

Ciz, 19 wow, I struggle with birthday dates having 6 lol xx

Do you how many days you are hun?

Lol. Luckily I'm the baby so I kind of got away with birthdays and Christmas. Half sisters and brothers. Not close family to some.

I think im 6/7 dpo, i stopped temping so go by opk and ov pain xxx

Still early days about symptoms hun. Did you get symptoms with your previous pregnancies? I gave up on opks. So its just been going by ewcm.

Thanks for the link =)
Think it was closed because oasis isnt in her 2 week wait anymore since pregs is confirmed =)

I'm here... I'm in my 2 week wait so we shall see if anything comes of this month for me.

So when is your next scan hun will it be the 12 week one? Xx

EEEEEEK crossing fingers and toes !!

Where are you from btw ciz if you dont mind me asking? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back