Oasis and her palmtrees!

I'm here :) now all we need is the lady herself lol !!! I'm not in any Tww lol... I'm in a 6 month wait so far errrrrrr . Waiting to try , so hoping I'm givin the go ahead to try in May . At this point EVEN having a Tww will be amazing lol

Ohhh May is almost here though hun!! Bit longer for me to wait *cry* :( You ladies have me super broody lol x

I'm here ladies yay we have our group no one go anywhere!:) xxxxx lovin the group name Sarah! Xx

Couldnt resist!!! I mean, this is how we all started and the thread came about right? :)

LOVING the ticker!! ANd happy 9wks momma and daddy bear!! Do we have a nickname for this little one yet? :) x

Thanks lovely. I will be really suprised if I get that lovely bfp this month didn't think we managed the time right. But guess we'll find out next weekend =)

Had fab news this morning. Looks like I'll be aunty again come November. This will be number 19 if I got my numbers right lol.

19...was that a typo?! Bloody hell!! x

Dont let lack of symptoms knock your confidence down ladies. I had zero both times was crying my eyes out waiting for af when I got two lines lol.

How are we all doing? Im finding it so hard to not actively ttc atm ><

And sorry for the reply spam ladies...If its annoying just say but I always reply to posts directly rather than making one big mega post as each post you ladies make is important to me :) :flower: xx

x

With my girls nothing at all, didn't find out with dd til 8 weeks, but with ds I was tired, but im always tired now ha, ive only just started opks again pretty much to feed my addiction of poas xx

EEEEEEK crossing fingers and toes !!

Where are you from btw ciz if you dont mind me asking? :) xx[/QUOTE]

from Cardiff hun =)

Haha no it wasn't a typo. I'm one of 7 (different marriages) and I'm a great aunty to 3 lol and I'm only 26 hah

I'm here :) now all we need is the lady herself lol !!! I'm not in any Tww lol... I'm in a 6 month wait so far errrrrrr . Waiting to try , so hoping I'm givin the go ahead to try in May . At this point EVEN having a Tww will be amazing lol

How come you have to wait hun? Sorry if you've already explained..think I may have missed it xx

Dont let lack of symptoms knock your confidence down ladies. I had zero both times was crying my eyes out waiting for af when I got two lines lol.

And sorry for the reply spam ladies...If its annoying just say but I always reply to posts directly rather than making one big mega post as each post you ladies make is important to me :) :flower: xx

x

Is it because you waiting till after your wedding hun? Sorry I'm trying to catch up with everyone's goings on.xxx

With my girls nothing at all, didn't find out with dd til 8 weeks, but with ds I was tired, but im always tired now ha, ive only just started opks again pretty much to feed my addiction of poas xx

Could be your month then hun if you don't usually have symptoms till later =) xx

x

Is it because you waiting till after your wedding hun? Sorry I'm trying to catch up with everyone's goings on.xxx

I wouldnt have minded being pregnant at the wedding :D Though, I had Hyperemesis with both my pregnancies and not sure how puke and a dress will mix haha!

I had two close together. Alex took years so assumed I wasnt overly fertile lol. When he was 5 months old I had a shock bfp with Lukas. So Ive spent the best part of the last 3 years pregnant and enjoying the break :) Plus two under two is fine but for me 3 under 3 right now with the bad neighbours etc just dont want to put on any extra stress. We are trying to move house and get another bedroom so once we have the green light out comes the OPKs!! x

Ah I see yeah 3 would be manic haha.
Aww god you poor thing. I had a mild case of that according to the doc didn't feel mild with not even water staying down lol. You'll be trying before you know it =)

Woke up this morning sore throat, heavy head feeling. Couple of ulcers. Trouble sleeping and when I do having such horrible dreams. Cervix has been tucked up high for the past 2 days. Cm hardly anything.

Oooo when will you be testing this cycle?! x

Well as much as I would love to say I won't until weekend after this one as that's around about when af should show. But my cheapy tests are arriving possibly Tuesday so more than likely around then if symptoms keep popping up like they are now.

3 kids is crazy busy..I had 3 under 5 so not too bad. Now TTC our 4th which is even more nuts.

Lol I wonder how I'll cope Brooklyn is so naughty at the mo! Hope he's more settled in 7 months. Sarah no nickname as yet:) no sickness for2 days now that does panic me! Xxxx

3 kids is crazy busy..I had 3 under 5 so not too bad. Now TTC our 4th which is even more nuts.

Take my hat to you lovely haha.

Lol I wonder how I'll cope Brooklyn is so naughty at the mo! Hope he's more settled in 7 months. Sarah no nickname as yet:) no sickness for2 days now that does panic me! Xxxx

How old is Brooklyn hun? When he starts seeing mummy's belly get big I bet he'll calm down when he knows buba is in there =)

Don't worry too much about sickness hun. It could just be calming down now. Xxx

Mine came and went Becks . Thinking I was in the clear then it came back . Body adjust to hormones then the rise and its back . Don't worry .
Ciz I have to wait as i WAS trying , then diagnosed with overactive thyroid in December, confirmed Graves' disease in February , on meds that are not allowed in ttc and need my thyroid levels back to norm before I can ttc as it effects fertility and increases rates on mc , still birth etc . So fun times :( not .... My levels are heading in the right direction thank god but my age is not !!!!!! Once my leves are good I will swop to a different med and hope ill get the green light ! Hoping at my next appointment in May :)

Brooklyn's 18 months now:) he's a little monkey! I think he's running the household ATM! The sickness came back as soon as we walked into Asda yest, the bakery smells so gross lol but this coming and going does panic me a bit, these early days before any movement are hard. Thanks ladies xxxx

Just got my next scan app:) 12th May 8.45 am! I'm so pleased that three years on from this stage with Brooklyn they now offer the Harmony Test if you are higher than 1:2,500 chance of Downs etc, this wasn't offered when I was pregnant with Brooklyn, my odds were 1:1370 and I still worried, at least this way as I'm sure my odds will be worse with my higher age I will be offered the Harmony Test before any invasive procedures like amnio or CVS, I had an amnio with my now 14 year old daughter, the triple blood test back then was terribly unreliable and I came back v high risk it was terrible, I had to travel to London for it and had to wait an agonising 4 days for results, thankfully she was fine. As the amino carries a 1% risk of mc I was lucky. Can't believe its just over 3 weeks! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->