Obestic Cholestasis, Diabetes, Pre Eclampsia

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I have been tested for all three!!

Im pretty clued up with Obestric Cholestasis i got tested last week and then again today, but now they picked up protien in urine and high bp so testing for Diabeties, Has anyone got that?? whats the complications?

could the symptoms be signs at all of pre eclampsia?

Oh i also have too much amniotic fluid, i forget the name.. anyone else had this AND one of the other things??? Im falling apart!

Ive been told people with more fluid tend to go early because of the pressure on the pelvis etc, but has anyone had that and NOT gone a bit early??

do you think with all this going on, SPD, and chronic Itching so much it makes me bleed, steriod creme just stings doesnt help and the antihistimines just make me sleep for 2 hours then wake up just as bad. Do you think with all that i have enough grounds for pushing for an induction??

Im worried im gonna fall into a depression if it carries on much longer, im actually in hell.

Hey there

Sorry to hear ur feeling down- i totally know what ur going through as I had all 3 conditions too!!
But the good news is there is light at the end of the tunnel... I can see that ur 37 weeks now.... if they do diagnose u with diabetes and or Pre Eclamp then they will admit u in hosp & induce u soon anyway!!

With diabeties it can normally be controlled with ur diet and doing excercise but they will get u to test ur blood 3 times a day so they can see wether u need insulin.

With pre eclamp unfort there isnt anything u can do... they will monitor u closely (prob once admitted) and if they think its getting higher then they'll induce u soon as poss!

I know it seems like things cant get any worse... but be strong & hang in there... ur baby will be with u soon!!

Good luck & if u have any questions that I can help with then pls feel free to ask!

HUG

:hugs:
Sorry you are falling apart, sounds horrible all that itching and worry over the other things.
Polyhydramnios is the name for too much fluid. I've got this too. Been tested for diabetes (i think I passed that one) and being monitored for high bp and pre-eclampsia. I've just been in hospital for 24 hour wee monitoring, it gives a more accurate result for what is in/not in your urine.
At least we are nearer the end, would have been worse if I'd been in and out for monitoring weeks ago.

Yeah, im just waiting for my results now from friday, At least baby is fully grown and everything, Shes meant toi be 'big' so if she comes now i dont think it would matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->