Obsessed with getting pregnant

It sucked coming to work today thinking everything is okay, then bam! Sorry we're cutting your hours. Ugh

Hello!

My husband and I have only been talking about it for two months and trying for one, but it quickly went from "if it happens, it happens" to "put that baby in me right now!"

We have our babies names picked out, we know the age gaps we want between them, we have talked about literally every aspect.. and I'm not even pregnant yet!

I definitely feel obsessed. I am taking prenatal vitamins, I've stopped drinking alcohol and caffeine, I am constantly looking at tiny clothes..

I'm right there with ya girl! I feel like a crazy person. It's like what the heck was I doing with my time before I became obsessed with having a baby lol all I do is think about it 24/7. I got few more days till I can test and it seems like the days are going by so slow.
and just thinking about the fact that it might not happen this month and I have to go through it again next month... Drives me insane

Fingers crossed we both get our BFP this month! I feel like I've watched every single delivery story video on YouTube already haha

Hello!

My husband and I have only been talking about it for two months and trying for one, but it quickly went from "if it happens, it happens" to "put that baby in me right now!"

We have our babies names picked out, we know the age gaps we want between them, we have talked about literally every aspect.. and I'm not even pregnant yet!

I definitely feel obsessed. I am taking prenatal vitamins, I've stopped drinking alcohol and caffeine, I am constantly looking at tiny clothes..

I'm right there with ya girl! I feel like a crazy person. It's like what the heck was I doing with my time before I became obsessed with having a baby lol all I do is think about it 24/7. I got few more days till I can test and it seems like the days are going by so slow.
and just thinking about the fact that it might not happen this month and I have to go through it again next month... Drives me insane

Fingers crossed we both get our BFP this month! I feel like I've watched every single delivery story video on YouTube already haha

Omg I do that too lol I've also been looking at a lot "announcement" videos

I saw a really cute gender announcement where they told everyone they were having twins but then surprise! Triplets! It was so freaking cute. I think I'd like to have twins just so I can get a jump start on the big family early on (hubby and I want three or four in total) but there's no twins in either of our genetic lines so it's highly unlikely that it'll happen naturally for us.

So glad/happy I found and joined this site. It's really nice to be able to vent to someone lol

So glad/happy I found and joined this site. It's really nice to be able to vent to someone lol

Agreed! I can't post about wanting kids anywhere else without being judged. I can absolutely guarantee I'd have friends tell me I'm "too young" and if I waited five years I'd be "missing my window", they're mostly all single, partying and have no plans to settle any time soon. I'm 23 right now, hubby is turning 30 this year, we own our house and are in the absolute ideal working situation for babies.. We are just so ready and I don't want to have to deal with friends and family trying to tell us otherwise. They'll find out when I have a bump, till then I can share my mushy excitement here haha

While I'm sure there are a whole tonne of difficulties that come with having twins, I also think it would be really convenient to not have to try to plan a second pregnancy straight after the first if you do want multiple kids close in age.

I'm so mad at myself for only starting to track my period when we decided we were ready for all this. I've no idea when I'm supposed to ovulate which makes planning the most effective day to BD difficult. I also discovered I have longer than average cycles, 34 days! This means I have to wait for what feels like forever before I can test 😠

I haven't heard of that as a symptom, usually increased urination and fatigue are the first two, followed by food aversions, nausea and tender breasts. With that said I've never been pregnant - so maybe it is for you! :shrug:

After spending...12 years preventing pregnancy and figuring I'd never find "the one" who'd actually make me want children...I married the man of my dreams last Saturday and we're officially ready to start trying!! And I'm CRAZY obsessed. I'm so grateful that there's still a few babies in my group for me to get it out of my system, but I'm so ready to start this adventure with my man. I mean, pinterest boards, and we *tried* to keep it "under wraps" but we're both soo excited. It's like we've been wanting this our whole lives, but never thought we'd meet the right person to actually want to start a family with. We both act very like "Nah, whatever. If we have kids, we have kids" to other people, but our close friends all know that tomorrow couldn't be soon enough. And neither of us even have pushy parents, so there's literally zero outside pressure. It's just so awesome to be baby obsessed together <3

After spending...12 years preventing pregnancy and figuring I'd never find "the one" who'd actually make me want children...I married the man of my dreams last Saturday and we're officially ready to start trying!! And I'm CRAZY obsessed. I'm so grateful that there's still a few babies in my group for me to get it out of my system, but I'm so ready to start this adventure with my man. I mean, pinterest boards, and we *tried* to keep it "under wraps" but we're both soo excited. It's like we've been wanting this our whole lives, but never thought we'd meet the right person to actually want to start a family with. We both act very like "Nah, whatever. If we have kids, we have kids" to other people, but our close friends all know that tomorrow couldn't be soon enough. And neither of us even have pushy parents, so there's literally zero outside pressure. It's just so awesome to be baby obsessed together <3
Aw yay!! GL to you &#128149; the last couple of days I've been trying to not think about it too much. I've been having some symptoms but I don't want to get my hopes up so waiting until I can test then we will see haha

We're going to a party this weekend and I can't decide if I should drink or not. To my knowledge I'm not currently pregnant but we have been doing the BD so there is the /chance/ that I am. I've only been tracking my period for the past two cycles so I don't know when I ovulate exactly but I'm fairly certain it isn't for another week.

I definitely don't feel pregnant, haven't been experiencing any early symptoms. I decided I wasn't going to drink at all now that I'm TTC but it's a close friends birthday and I know she will notice and make a big deal out of it if I don't have a glass of wine with her.

What to do?

We're going to a party this weekend and I can't decide if I should drink or not. To my knowledge I'm not currently pregnant but we have been doing the BD so there is the /chance/ that I am. I've only been tracking my period for the past two cycles so I don't know when I ovulate exactly but I'm fairly certain it isn't for another week.

I definitely don't feel pregnant, haven't been experiencing any early symptoms. I decided I wasn't going to drink at all now that I'm TTC but it's a close friends birthday and I know she will notice and make a big deal out of it if I don't have a glass of wine with her.

What to do?

If you don't want to drink you could always say you're on antibiotics right now and can't drink.
But even if you are pregnant, one glass of wine isn't going to hurt anything!

What to do?

Even though we're trying to conceive, I still have the occasional beer or wine. You can still have a glass of wine and be okay :)

Thanks girls, I don't know why hearing it here makes a difference but it does. I guess cause we are all in the same mindset perhaps. Hubby told me I need to stop stressing about the babies we haven't even conceived yet &#128514; haha

Thanks girls, I don't know why hearing it here makes a difference but it does. I guess cause we are all in the same mindset perhaps. Hubby told me I need to stop stressing about the babies we haven't even conceived yet &#128514; haha

My boyfriend says the same lol he told me tonight I need to go on with life and stop stressing about "the baby" that we don't even know if we have yet lol I don't know what's gotten into me really because just last month I was like nah I'm not ready for babies and this month I'm all about it and completely obsessed lol just last month I even took plan B one day and now I'm even stressing about that! Because it was around O day and I can't help but think what if I didn't take the plan B! Ugh

I'm exactly the same I'm finding it really hard waiting especially with my sister in law due in a few weeks. I've tested today (too early lol) and I keep getting disheartened as the prospect that it's probably not my month this month x

I also have a pregnant sister haha, she's still in the very early stages though. I would love if we were able to have our kids with just a few months between them.

Hi, I find myself getting a bit obsessed too. Not under the TTC bracket just yet. Came off the pill in March to try and get my body ready for when we are TTC and understand what goes on with my cycle. However each month I find myself wanting to be pregnant. We are I suppose ntnp as such. My cycles have been quite regular albeit short. Every 22-24 days. I'm due AF mon so I am going to try charting just see if luteal phase is long enough so can get that sorted if we can before we are truly TTC. Il still be secretly hoping it happens soon lol. Doesn't help with 1 newborn nephew and 2 more nieces/ nephews on the way.

You are not alone. Let me show you some successful story!

TTC Story: We Are 1 in 8, But We Are Not Alone Part 1
Mommy dreaming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->