Obsessed

I already have baby stuff and I don't even know when I'll be ttcing. :blush: I am going to be an aunt this summer so maybe I'll give my brother and his girlfriend some of it.

What do you have? :D I have 2 onesies; one boy one girl oriented. I'd probably have acquired more if I could hide them from my husband... haha.

Anyways, I broke down and looked at crib bedding room sets. They no longer had what I had fallen in love with 2 years ago, which is expected. They had an under the sea themed bedding set with coordinating room décor and I loovvvvvvved it. But now it's no longer there :( Kinda wish I had bought it! But that's probably going over the top... right?! I'm totally in a nursery decorating mood again...

I have diapers, onesies, pajama's and socks. :blush:

I am obsessed lately too, dreaming I'm pregnant, on prenatal vitamins, planning my nursery, planning how to tell everyone, reading what to expect before you're expecting, ive been watching 'one born every minute' episodes all day long, picking baby names. Ugh, not TTC till spring. I feel pathetic. If DH knew all this he would think I'm crazy.

Haha I think dh would think I am crazy too if he knew all the things I've prepared :wacko:

My dh thinks I am crazy. I didn't tell him I have pregnancy tests and a thermometer coming. Hope they arrive when he's out. :/

Oh and last last my ds who is 6 asked me how babies get in their mummies tummies. :#

Oh and last last my ds who is 6 asked me how babies get in their mummies tummies. :#

Lol! My dh doesn't know I have pg tests and opks either.
The last pram I have been looking at is this one -
https://www.productreview.com.au/p/joolz-day-stroller.html
But only coz I can get it second hand a lot cheaper than new. How about you?

I really like that pram looks alot like the pram I am interested in getting, the britax affinity. I love the sun shade option on yours.

I already have a phil & teds sports which I could use and did use for my last two but I feel like something new. I would look at one where the baby can face you when you walk. When I chose the phil & teds I was planning on having #2 about 18 months to 2 years later so I wanted one with a toddler seat, timing didn't work out that way so we did use the 2nd seat a bit but not as much as we would have if they were closer. Plus I used to baby wear #2 a lot more (I really didn't like the whole toddler seat over the baby option with the p&t's either)

Oh if we do change prams I will defiantly look at a good quality 2nd hand one. I bought mine new because I had to have everything new and shinny but now I can see 2nd hand is much better value as baby things don't stay new for long anyway!

Nature makes us crazy! I have been planning too. I think it's good to plan beforehand though,so we'll be a little more prepared when the time comes. I know how it feels. It's the only thing on my mind, and the only thing I can seem to talk about with my DH! I wish it was as easy as it is for us as it is some men who stay pretty indifferent until their OH is finally pregnant or maybe even until the third trimester/ labor!

Oh if we do change prams I will defiantly look at a good quality 2nd hand one. I bought mine new because I had to have everything new and shinny but now I can see 2nd hand is much better value as baby things don't stay new for long anyway!

Yeah i agree! We will probably get most things second hand, you can get so much good stuff practically new at like a quarter of the price :)

My obsession is not just like any other obsession. It's like an autistic obsession*. "Normal" obsession x 10000. It's very very very frustrating, I really hate it when I get like this. Especially when I'm bloody single. I've had baby names ready for a decade. I'll be 23 in a couple of months. :'(

*Like? It is an autistic thing. :p

Last night I had a dream with a baby in it. I'm not sure if she was my baby or someone else's. I just remember she was in it.

Last night I had a dream with a baby in it. I'm not sure if she was my baby or someone else's. I just remember she was in it.

I always have dreams about getting a positive pregnancy test, but it seems to be like ill be out shopping then I'll just go for a wee and get a bfp!
It so hard when you wake up and realise it's not real...

I took my last pilll on a friday when i should take the last on a sunday... whenever i think theres a slight chance of being pregnant i go overboard.... i gushed at baby clothes yesterday... it will only get worse as my date gets closer!
I have actually been morphing babies online, just to get an idea of what mine might look like! i think i have a problem.

The times I've thought I was pregnant in the past (even though it wasn't really possible) I always started daydreaming about being pregnant and was always bitterly disappointed when I got a BFN :-(

Last night I had a dream where I was shopping for baby stuff. I can't remember if I bought anything though.

Haha were a group of like minded individuals ;)

In the bottom of my night stand a drawer is dedicated to blankets, sheets, and newborn outfits. Haha no joke.
If I had a bigger house I'd be painting the nursery ; )

Currently researching cloth diapers and plan to buy some every now and then.
Space this all out and I'll be ready for baby to come home the day baby's conceived! Haha

I wouldn't mind trying out cloth diapers considering you can save a lot of $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->