Obsessing

Here tests are pricey! Even at walmart. I bought 2 the other day..... Fingers crossed for positives, but I still have to wait a while. On another note, my OH finally confessed he's also on board with the NTNP so now I'm even more obsessive.

walmart has .88c tests. ;)

I found some Answer clearance at Kroger for $4!!

Here in Canada the cheapest walmart one is around $15. We don't have a Kroger. I've been looking everywhere but apparently we can't get tests cheaper than $15. Not a big deal though :p

Here tests are pricey! Even at walmart. I bought 2 the other day..... Fingers crossed for positives, but I still have to wait a while. On another note, my OH finally confessed he's also on board with the NTNP so now I'm even more obsessive.

Here in Canada the cheapest walmart one is around $15. We don't have a Kroger. I've been looking everywhere but apparently we can't get tests cheaper than $15. Not a big deal though :p

WOW! $15?! even Equate brand?

Do you have dollar tree?

Do you have dollar tree?

The Equate brand is the most recent ones I've got! Otherwise it's Clear Blue (upwards of $20) or First Response (closer to $15 as well)... Really depends if you want 1 or 2 in a pack. But 2 is a better deal because the 1 is still $10-12... I've searched for other brands, like the strips? but so far I haven't seen ANY in Canada.:dohh::shrug:

I think we do have Dollar Tree! They sell pregnancy tests there?

Do you have dollar tree?

The Equate brand is the most recent ones I've got! Otherwise it's Clear Blue (upwards of $20) or First Response (closer to $15 as well)... Really depends if you want 1 or 2 in a pack. But 2 is a better deal because the 1 is still $10-12... I've searched for other brands, like the strips? but so far I haven't seen ANY in Canada.:dohh::shrug:

I think we do have Dollar Tree! They sell pregnancy tests there?

YES they do!!! They sell OPK and HPT!! Sometimes you have to ask for the HPT but yes they do!!

dont let other symtoms like ewcm or the boobs fool you ladies. I thought for 2 years my ovulation was on day 13 to 14 based on things like this. Wasnt till a while later that my opking confirmed my ovulation had always been later. Go with the opks! xx

dont let other symtoms like ewcm or the boobs fool you ladies. I thought for 2 years my ovulation was on day 13 to 14 based on things like this. Wasnt till a while later that my opking confirmed my ovulation had always been later. Go with the opks! xx

I figured this out too. I get O pains a day or two before.

-------------------------------------

I need intervention!! Somehow I think if i think or can do something then it will make me hurry up and O or POAS (hpt).

I paid for fertility friend as if thats going to speed it up! I want to pee on another OPK. HELP ME!

I need intervention!! Somehow I think if i think or can do something then it will make me hurry up and O or POAS (hpt).

I paid for fertility friend as if thats going to speed it up! I want to pee on another OPK. HELP ME!

Oh man! Me too!! I've been looking into every way that can help me O or faster, more accurate ways than a HPT. I'm losing my mind here... I need to know! However, I can POAS anytime but I'm afraid it may be a bit early to tell... and then I'll get a BFN and be sad.

Oh man! Me too!! I've been looking into every way that can help me O or faster, more accurate ways than a HPT. I'm losing my mind here... I need to know! However, I can POAS anytime but I'm afraid it may be a bit early to tell... and then I'll get a BFN and be sad.

I will be heartbroken if BFN this cycle.

Right now i just want to O though. I mean I could O right now and wed have BD covered but I at least want that egg to pop out! Pop em out like popcorn!! Something!

Just went to the store to buy pineapple (to eat the core to help implant when i o)

and found clearance CB digi HPT for $7. :dohh:

Just went to the store to buy pineapple (to eat the core to help implant when i o)

The core helps you O ? Interesting!

I was looking at 'homemade pregnancy tests' and they seem a bit gross. You can pee on vinegar, bleach, pine sol and/or toothpaste and apparently get results..... huh.

The core helps you O ? Interesting!

I was looking at 'homemade pregnancy tests' and they seem a bit gross. You can pee on vinegar, bleach, pine sol and/or toothpaste and apparently get results..... huh.

Supposedly you get a pineapple and core it. (the middle) and cut 5 pieces. Eat 1 piece a day 1dpo-5dpo and it helps implant.

I dont know, ill try it!

I remember one woman starting a huge thread few years back about using blood on HPTs! x

Blood? Eeek!

I POAS (why because im crazy!) and of course i saw a line and got all emotional and excited.................it was the stupid dye running across the test not a BFP. I havnt even Od yet but i was hopefullyl maybe I missed something.

Blood? Seems a little sketchy to me. If it were my choice I'd POAS every hour! LOL

Every day Im hopeful " Im going to wake up and get a peak", " Im going to get my temp shift".

Anyone else?

PS- I ate my first piece of Pineapple tonight- not bad.

I THINK im 2dpo tomorrow mattering on what my temp does tomorrow! (based on temps only)

Did your opk go negative honey?
EEEEEK for implantation!

I got another HIGh but temps say im 2DPO today whether i leave that + OPK on there or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->