Obsessing

False alarm?? I dunno I woke up yesterday morning with a bit of blood and then it just stopped! Just 'regular' cm. No idea what's going on. :nope:

Implant bleeding?

Not incredibly sure to be honest! I've another thread "Help!?" that explains it a bit more. I'm feeling too lazy to write out my symptoms here :coffee: A few people are saying its possibly IB. :winkwink:

What DPO peanut could be!! x

9dpo today, if I'm correct! Will be testing tomorrow. :happydance: So excited.

Okay, now that I'm not so lazy..

9dpo.
Bleeding 2 days ago (darker/brown blood. 2 'spots'. then it stopped)
Cramping has settled today for the most part
Nausea, insane fatigue, dizziness, fuller/more tender breasts, vivid dreams

Last night I had a dream I was in an ultrasound and was told it was a boy! And that I'm only a few weeks along ??? LOL

Peanut sounds exciting!!!

Im 4dpo and everything sort of lessened today. I did have pizza and was slightly nauseous after and my boobs feel full (like if you breastfeed and havent fed the baby). No cramps though.

I became so obsessed I had to stop. My husband and I have been trying for a year and a half now, we stopped about 2 months ago (Just started using condoms again). I was so stressed and filled with anxiety I would miss periods convincing myself I was pregnant. Which in return messed up my ovulation and cycle dates. Its been 2 months since we stopped, I feel better, and have regained my sanity. We had unprotected sex only twice in the heat of the moment, and now I am 10 days late! I'm not sure what to think!

I bought First Signal tests to start POAS tomorrow.....as if im going to get a BFp that early! :haha:

And i swear to goodness if ONE more person tells me my temps are too low or i didnt O, im going to smack them! :growlmad:

AJ615 Test! :p

OnErth&InHvn.. I'll be testing tomorrow too! In the morning.
Feeling a bit discouraged though. The OH had asked in a somewhat rude way if it's all that I want right now and that "I want it and I want it now".. Because I'm obsessing. It's not that I want it NOW rawr throw a fit type of way lol... but since we are NTNP... I do want this.. But I CAN wait. Everything happens as it should right?

Anyways. I gave him a lecture about the "if it happens it happens but expect me to be happy about it when it does." and then he said he'd be happy about it too.. so I dunno what his deal is lol. I mean, we're all scared to some extent.

Nothing at all wrong with your tems...dunno what people are talking about!!

BTW dont let cramps fool you. I cried my eyes out with my first as a I had AF cramping days before my bfp. I was convinced she was coming. Same with my second...I didnt have the cramps as early but they came and again, exactly the same as af! x

Nothing at all wrong with your tems...dunno what people are talking about!!

BTW dont let cramps fool you. I cried my eyes out with my first as a I had AF cramping days before my bfp. I was convinced she was coming. Same with my second...I didnt have the cramps as early but they came and again, exactly the same as af! x

I thought I may be out! But now I'm hopeful. Not sure if I should test or not.. Cause if it's AF it would have been for nothing. 12dpo

Id say test but then im a testing addict!! x

Tested! BFP..... or maybe it's just an evap line LOL

What do you think? :)

Attachments

• GetInline-7.jpg
    GetInline-7.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
PREGNANT!!!

Congratulations honey!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.