Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

There was a baby with a healthy heartbeat!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'm still in shock! Heart rate is 132 bpm, and EDD is December 4th. I now officially feel pregnant, and am letting myself be excited! This entire time has been full of stress that I couldn't let myself enjoy being pregnant, so I didn't get attached. Now all the emotions are flooding in. I just can't believe it!last ultrasound there was NOTHING... Not even a yolk sac. Now it is all there! Baby looks like a little jelly bean. Yolk sac implanted above babies head on the right. Soooooooo happy!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So awesome!!! So happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are due on the same day! :thumbup:

I am almost more welcoming of morning sickness now LOL! I sucks, but at least I know it's worth it to go through all of this now!!

Oh, Sanrio I am so happy things went well for you! We have the same due date too! I can't wait until I get to actually have a scan!

I found out at my GP appointment the other day that I am not immune to rubella despite having been fully immunised as a child. Scary stuff, I kind of want to become a hermit for the remainder of the pregnancy now.

AJ hope you don't catch anything but I'm sure you'll be just fine!! :hugs:

Should we start a preggo group in the preggo section? "Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing Preggos) - PMA Not Required!" Just because I don't know how long we are supposed to talk about pregnancy stuff in a TTC thread. And of course we will get everyone completely knocked up in the TTC group and move them over to PG as well. What do you think?

I'm so happy for you love sanio !!! And to everyone else who is pregnant. I'm am seven weeks and one day and still feel great. A little tired now and again. Farting lots and growing pains in belly. Always hungry. No sickness or feeling crappy loving it. Apart from just been given our rental house noice of two months to leave due to there son wanting our house. So two months to sort mortgage and buy a house very stressful but baby is keeping us going x

I am not sure how long we can talk about preggy stuff in this section either. Sucks cuz Pi and I pretty much started this thread together, so it's crap if they force me to move. I really don't want to move until she gets knocked up, which I'm sure wont be long. I want to be here to be good luck for her!

So nausea woke me up at 4:30am, then of course I had to get up to pee. Now I am sitting in bed with my iPad, feeling like total garbage. My husband is on his way home from work, so maybe he can baby me for a bit and make me feel better. I'm ready for morning sickness to end, that is for sure. Hopefully I will get some relief soon.

Moving out of state in 2 months has my nerves all crazy too. There is just so much going on. I will never forget this pregnancy that is for sure, and that's a good thing since it will be my last. I'm really feeling like this one is going to be a boy, too. Maybe the swaying came in handy. Guess we will see in 10 more weeks or so!

Argh! Morning sickness is kicking my ass! I hope it eases up soon. I also can't drink anything! Water tastes like metal, milk is too thick, juice is too acidic, soda is waaaay too sweet, tea tastes like plastic and leaves a bed taste in my mouth. I can OCCASIONALLY drink Gatorade, but it usually makes my stomach turn. My prenatal s are killing me, and food is gross. I am ready for this part to be over with!

Been feeling pretty sick, but other than that doing well. Never thought I would be so happy to feel so crappy lol :)

I'm excited that the snow is finally gone here and we have finally had some nice weather :)

Aw sorry to hear that but glad you have a positive attitude about it! I get occasional waves of nausea but they pass quickly. Have you been throwing up?

Yes, I either can't eat or I throw up what I eat. After a couple weeks of only keeping down a few crackers a day, the dr gave me a prescription for anti-nausea meds. They definitely help, but still not feeling 100%. Still getting sick at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->