Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

The sick part didnt hit me until a couple days past 6 weeks. And I was the same way with ttc, the first month we didn't really "try" it worked. I didn't really have any symptoms either before the bfp other than being tired, but I didn't really even think about it being related until after the bfp.

I can't drink lemonade :( Anything tart or acidic kills my stomach. I WAS able to drink coke, but now it's too sweet, and I can't anymore. Now all I can drink is mildly sweet tea. Ugh I hate morning sickness. Anywaaaay, I'm just waiting for my scan. Not much longer now. At this point I'm just ready to get it over with. Luckily our beach vacation is just over a month away. I need it, that is for sure. This has been so stressful.

Lol nah it's not here yet, it's on the 1st. I just meant it is getting close now. :)

I can't drink lemonade :( Anything tart or acidic kills my stomach. I WAS able to drink coke, but now it's too sweet, and I can't anymore. Now all I can drink is mildly sweet tea. Ugh I hate morning sickness. Anywaaaay, I'm just waiting for my scan. Not much longer now. At this point I'm just ready to get it over with. Luckily our beach vacation is just over a month away. I need it, that is for sure. This has been so stressful.
Aw shoot, tart/acidic no dice? That ain't cool! Altoids? Preggy Pops? Your vacation is going to be so rejuvenating for you :hugs2: . Hell, I can't wait for you to get down with vacation time :) so I know you're doing some wall climbing. I know the time is so quick but so slow isn't it? Hoping for the best doll :hugs: .

I haven't been able to keep anything down besides crackers and dry cereal for a week. And some days even that was a challenge. I haven't eaten more than a couple bites of anything else since a week before that. Since I've already lost 7 pounds, the gave me Zofran this morning. I'm already feeling better. Just finally had a few bites of actual food! Hope I continue to feel better, I was losing my mind and having a hard time functioning the other way.

I haven't been able to keep anything down besides crackers and dry cereal for a week. And some days even that was a challenge. I haven't eaten more than a couple bites of anything else since a week before that. Since I've already lost 7 pounds, the gave me Zofran this morning. I'm already feeling better. Just finally had a few bites of actual food! Hope I continue to feel better, I was losing my mind and having a hard time functioning the other way.

Glad you're starting to feel better! Gotta be able to keep food down for you and :baby: :hugs:

How's everyone? I hope okay. I have been very busy. DH and I just found out we are being relocated for his job at the end of June, so I have been planning all this. We will be moving out of state to Georgia. It's exciting and scary at the same time. We have to drive there in 12 days or so and put a deposit on a house. It's a 5 1/2 hour drive from here. I will be living an hour from the coast, so that will be nice. Kisha- I meant to ask you if you could tell me anything about Statesboro or Savannah since you are from GA. I hate not knowing what to expect at all.

YAY! Congrats!!

Sanrio, good luck with the move. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Scan is coming fast now. It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life though. The time has crawled past up until the last couple of days. I am getting really nervous. I know I cant change anything, I am just hoping for some good news. I figure it is a half and half chance for me, so I am just so ready to find out what is going on, and be done with the waiting. Please keep me in your thoughts. We go in Wednesday morning.

Tomorrow morning it's time for the scan. I am very nervous. The tears are flowing, and I'm bracing for the worst. I'll update when I get home.

Hoping for the BEST news for you!!!! :dust: :hugs:

afm I have a doc appt today at 2:30, hoping all goes well for me too.

There was a baby with a healthy heartbeat!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'm still in shock! Heart rate is 132 bpm, and EDD is December 4th. I now officially feel pregnant, and am letting myself be excited! This entire time has been full of stress that I couldn't let myself enjoy being pregnant, so I didn't get attached. Now all the emotions are flooding in. I just can't believe it!last ultrasound there was NOTHING... Not even a yolk sac. Now it is all there! Baby looks like a little jelly bean. Yolk sac implanted above babies head on the right. Soooooooo happy!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->