Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

I know Kisha, it is straight up bullshit. After I said I was still worried he just kinda shrugged like " well I said its fine, take it or leave it" but dude... It's crap! If that were the case, why another ultrasound in 2 weeks? I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born LAST night. I know something is up. I know my dates are on schedule too, so that can't be it. Plus the gestational sac measured 7w4d... So it even measured ahead.

Needless to say, I feel like shit. I want answers. I am stressed! I have a constant headache from worrying! My poor dh is worried too. This is his 2nd bio child, so this is totally new to him, and he is scared. He is also very protective of me and can't stand seeing me in any pain, or sad. It's a hard time for us both.
Wow! Is this your regular OB? He sucks! Even if he thought there was a possibility of the pregnancy not sticking it would be so much better to acknowledge that! Or if he did think things were fine couldn't he go into some of the reasons he thought so?! Just, wow...

You and your DH keep taking good care of each other. Feel whatever you need to feel and keep trying to make it back to your center. You guys will get through this. It's not over yet love. Make sure you're eating as well as you can and drinking plenty of water. So many :hugs: for you.

Good luck love sanio I'm sure baby will be fine. Stay strong for the babies sake x x x

When is everyone testing this month? I should wait til the 30th but I probably won't :haha:

I'm actually testing on the 4th, which is my birthday. How awesome a birthday present would that be?? Probably won't happen....but still, would make turning 30 a whole lot easier!

I'm actually testing on the 4th, which is my birthday. How awesome a birthday present would that be?? Probably won't happen....but still, would make turning 30 a whole lot easier!
30's not so bad :) . We women are like fine wine darlin' :coolio: .

Yeah, for sure. I guess it would be easier though if everyone around me wasn't already on their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th baby at my age! hehe we're still working on our first, and have to deal with constant....."so??? when are YOU having kids?" gah! hehe :p

Yeah, for sure. I guess it would be easier though if everyone around me wasn't already on their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th baby at my age! hehe we're still working on our first, and have to deal with constant....."so??? when are YOU having kids?" gah! hehe :p
Ugh! I can't stand That Question in any of the many forms it takes :growlmad: . I've got a girlfriend who's two years younger than me and has four, never even thought she'd have kids/didn't really want kids before she had her first. I've always wanted at least five or six and never thought I'd be getting on toward 40 trying to have a third. How long have ya'll been trying? Or NTNP, or, or, or...

You too hakuna, how long have you guys been trying to add on to your family?

I feel like there was one more of us still TTC? Is it just us three you guys?

I totally understand. I turned 30 last fall. And everyone around me has kids. Everyone asks when we're are....I now know to never ever say that to anyone. It's so frustrating.

Don't feel old ladies, I had Ariana at age 32. Hopefully will have LO#2 no later than 34. If I get pg this cycle I will have the baby while I'm 33 which would be fabulous. But 34 wouldn't be bad either.

This is my first cycle officially TTC#2.

Happy birthday Amanda!

Hey chicks! Just wanted you to know I'm still hangin in there. Morning sickness is back and kicking my ass. I'm just staying as busy as possible to take my mind off things. I'm just ready to have the ultrasound at this point, and get my much needed answers. Won't be too long now. Good luck to you guys on this cycle!

Hey ladies. Just wanted to check in. Sanrio, what a pile of BS. Fingers crossed you get positive answer as soon as possible!

Fingers crossed that this is THE cycle for everyone testing this month!

Things have been crazy busy here. Have been to the doctor, had bloods done, etc. She has not booked me for my first scan until 12 weeks though. Exhaustion is kicking my ass and morning sickness has arrived. Except its on and off all day, haha.

Hey chicks! Just wanted you to know I'm still hangin in there. Morning sickness is back and kicking my ass. I'm just staying as busy as possible to take my mind off things. I'm just ready to have the ultrasound at this point, and get my much needed answers. Won't be too long now. Good luck to you guys on this cycle!
Busy is good! :hugs: Remember: lem-o-naaaaaade :D .

Hey ladies. Just wanted to check in. Sanrio, what a pile of BS. Fingers crossed you get positive answer as soon as possible!

Fingers crossed that this is THE cycle for everyone testing this month!

Things have been crazy busy here. Have been to the doctor, had bloods done, etc. She has not booked me for my first scan until 12 weeks though. Exhaustion is kicking my ass and morning sickness has arrived. Except its on and off all day, haha.

I feel sick on and off all day too. I can't hardly eat anything. A couple bites here and there is about all I can manage

I totally understand. I turned 30 last fall. And everyone around me has kids. Everyone asks when we're are....I now know to never ever say that to anyone. It's so frustrating.

Ugh! I can't stand That Question in any of the many forms it takes :growlmad: . I've got a girlfriend who's two years younger than me and has four, never even thought she'd have kids/didn't really want kids before she had her first. I've always wanted at least five or six and never thought I'd be getting on toward 40 trying to have a third. How long have ya'll been trying? Or NTNP, or, or, or...

You too hakuna, how long have you guys been trying to add on to your family?

I feel like there was one more of us still TTC? Is it just us three you guys?

We've been trying since December, so this is the 5th cylce ttc. I know they say 6months to a year is completely normal, but my goodness waiting is NO darn fun!! (not to mention starting to get stressful!)

Hi. My first five cycles I was stressed and impatient. I then thought right I can't live this way while ttc. So the sixth cycle I exercised daily and changed to positive thinking of when It happens it happens and it will be soon. That month I fell pregnant and I am six weeks tomorrow !!!. So please try to change your thinking and way of life. Try to carry on like the old you before you started ttc. You go girl !!!!

Good look love sanio ! I'm six weeks tomorrow and so far still feel great like normal. I reckon 7/8 weeks it may hit me ha ha x

Age doesn't matter as long as your ready to give the child a life it deserves. Ill be 29 when I have this baby - my 1st. Then I'll try a year or two after for a 2nd if all goes easy 1st time ha ha. I'm a nursery nurse so all clued up on things . Good luck to you all ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->