Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Hi ladies, how are we all doing?

I spent yesterday afternoon down the maternity ward. Baby had been very quite all weekend and i had no movements yesterday so i was brought in to get checked over. Was put on a trace and all was fine but still no kicks so had a scan and there she was moving around not a bother on her even though i couldnt feel it. Such a relief to see all was ok as was worried.

Going to go into town today to get my hospital bag bits and get it packed.

Hi ladies, how are we all doing?

I spent yesterday afternoon down the maternity ward. Baby had been very quite all weekend and i had no movements yesterday so i was brought in to get checked over. Was put on a trace and all was fine but still no kicks so had a scan and there she was moving around not a bother on her even though i couldnt feel it. Such a relief to see all was ok as was worried.

Going to go into town today to get my hospital bag bits and get it packed.

Glad all is ok with your little one xx
I need to make a start on my hospital bag too , even though everyone says its too early ... i will feel alot more prepared if it was done and ready ... Just incase x

Better to have everything ready just incase. I had my DS1 @ 38wks and DS2 @ 36wks so am hoping for another early arrival so want to be ready. Although knowing my luck i will prob go over:haha:

Ooh good luck treelo!! :) My son was born at 41+6 via induction so my chances of going early are not looking good lol but u never know hey! :) x

Im packing my hospital bag on Thursday (when im 30 weeks exactly). Its never too early to be prepared! :winkwink:

^ exactly ... i agree, think i will start putting mine together this weekend xx

Hi there
I am due October 21st and working up until 7th October if I can make it. Taking a year off work to be with my LO. At the moment I have 3 weeks holiday so I am busy painting the baby's room (matt white) so it looks clean and fresh for him/her and getting everything together. Nesting instinct has really kicked in!

Oh and its my 3rd wedding anniversary today, although me and OH have been together for 17 years (yes we met when we were 19!!) xx

Mummy2Tyler hopefully this lo will arrived early or on time for you hun:flower:

Glaciergirl Happy anniversary hun xx

Yay, we finally have an October 21st baby! Welcome Glaciergirl!

yay!!!!! Glaciergirl Can't wait to add you onto the list :) Now we have a baby due on every day :)

So I have a bit of a funny story:
One of my best friends from highschool is pregnant with her third one. She found out two months after I found out i was pregnant, so naturally she assumed she was due about 2 months after me. at my baby shower she had just the smallest of little bumps so it all made sense.

after some fights with insurance/etc. she finally got an ultrasound yesterday. She's due Sept. 28th. :wacko: and since both of her previous ones came at 36 weeks they say she could go in 3 more weeks. NOT FAIR!!!! I feel like i've been pregnant and bigger than her for so much longer, and she gets to meet her baby sooner. Even if she's late. :O LOL

Glaciergirl - happy anniversary!

I'm feeling guilted into thinking about starting a hospital bag soon. I know I have lass than 8 weeks before delivering and statistically 50% of twin moms have given birth by 36 weeks. I should get a move on! lol Perhaps after this coming weekend when we are going out of town for a night I'll do mine mostly. I guess I'll try to get to get the twins bag done this week.

I think its crazy that some of our babies could be here next month!! :shock:

My DD was due in Oct but decided to come in September. I hope Missy stays put inside and don't come on my eldest birthday, that would be interesting with a house full of kids and cake lol

Hi there, is there room for one more? I am due on 20th with a girl and this is my 5th baby.

make that room for 2 more :flower: Im due on the 1st Oct with my first and we are team yellow xx

Got everyone up to date I think-- (again) I honestly can't beleive how many there are in October. I know there are at least 3 or so more just on my due date that haven't posted here yet, I wonder how many more we'll get?

On the subject of hospital bags I'm embarassed to admit I packed mine at 29 weeks. LOL. There are still a few last minute items, but I figured better to be safe than sorry.

Plus, the stuff I'm packing I won't be using anyways (bought lots of big clearance clothes/underwear/etc. so if they get ruined with post labor bleeding I won't be sad). It was all piling up in my room, so I figured I might as well pack it.

Hi! So I know there are other threads dedicated to October 2011 mommies but I wanted to start one over in 3rd trimester as now anyone due in October is offically in the third trimester. ALL OF US.

Super Exciting.

Take a moment to introduce yourself, and please include EDD and bump color so I can update this post :)

Looking forward to spending this last trimester with all of you :thumbup:

October 2011 Roll Call:

JZW- 1st- :pink:
AnonymousMoi- 1st- :blue:
littlebabyno4- 1st- :yellow:
KellyW1977- 1st- :yellow:
hope4bump- 2nd- :pink:
2ndtimemommy- 2nd- :blue:
chezzipie- 2nd- :blue:
KiwiBubba- 3rd- :pink:
louisex- 4th- :blue:
BsMonkey- 5th- :blue:
Michelle773- 5th- :pink:
docility- 5th- :blue:
slrayner- 6th- :pink:
bluebell1- 6th- :pink:
MissK- 7th- :blue:
Babyin2011- 7th- :pink:
LittleStars- 7th- :pink: :pink:
MrsMalowey- 7th- :pink:
kimini26- 8th- :pink:
bug11- 8th- :blue:
Katlin- 9th- :pink:
stick2000- 9th- :blue:
Jeniferjkb- 9th- :yellow:
RoxyRoo- 10th- :pink:
FeistyMom- 10th- :blue:
RHR- 10th- :pink:
louise2710- 11th- :blue:
Katiie- 12th- :yellow:
Lillismommy- 12th- :pink:
mommyof3girls- 12th- :pink:
SmartieMeUp- 12th- :pink:
ashleydee09- 12th- :blue:
emma4331- 12th- :blue:
Zenobia- 13th- :pink:
lilly100- 13th- :yellow:
emmalouise121- 13th- :pink:
Coffee Lover- 14th- :yellow:
Firefly15- 14th- :yellow:
rachaelmoore8- 14th- :pink:
Mari881- 14th- :pink:
wantabelly- 14th- :pink:
cherryness- 14th- :blue:
saraxoxo- 15th- :blue:
Jaybear5- 15th- :pink:
claireb78- 15th- :pink:
LaraJJ- 15th- :pink:
tummymummy- 15th- :pink:
xmisselouisex- 16th- :blue:
fi79- 17th- :pink:
hulahoop09- 17th- :pink:
sunchild- 17th- :blue:
veebot- 17th- :pink:
darsilver- 17th- :pink:
carly6- 18th- :blue:
sam3starx- 18th- :blue:
Rachael- 18th- :blue:
Phantom710- 19th- :blue:
Mummy2Tylerxx- 19th- :pink:
BabyDeacon- 19th- :blue:
ay2808- 19th- :pink:
bambino- 20th- :yellow:
anzabel- 20th- :blue:
20102001- 20th- :yellow:
Chaos- 20th- :pink:
mumatmadhouse- 20th- :pink:
glaciergirl- 21st- :yellow:
acorn- 22nd- :pink:
stouffer- 22nd- :yellow:
lsh2010- 22nd- :blue:
Lynnsey- 23rd- :blue:
Irish Girl- 23rd- :blue:
mrs_lukey- 24th- :blue:
waiting2Grow- 24th- :blue:
wow- 24th- :blue:
dolphinz4- 24th- :blue:
lalos 30- 25th- :pink:
AmberS- 25th- :blue:
lilady- 25th- :pink:
catherine869- 26th- :blue:
amberyll23- 26th- :pink:
MrsAgar- 26th- :blue:
lanaloo- 26th- :pink:
firsttimer87- 26th- :yellow:
jojolou1981- 26th- :pink:
shelleney- 27th- :pink:
Bellasmummy- 27th- :yellow:
k8y- 27th- :pink:
ahcigar1- 28th- :pink:
superkat- 28th- :pink:
kasia- 28th- :pink:
spaceprawn- 29th- :blue:
Little S- 29th- :pink:
kitalola- 29th- :blue:
TTCFlorea- 29th- :blue:
charlie1605- 30th- :pink:
emalou1- 30th- :blue:
serenas_song- 30th- :pink:
seoj- 31st- :pink:
steffc- 31st- :pink:
LeeLouClare- 31st- :yellow:
chloe76- 31st- :pink:

thanks for doing all this is nice to see whos due on what day :) good idea xxx

i agree its fab, cant believe we have at least 1 baby due on each day .... Wonder if anyone will go on their exact due date x

Thanks girls :) shows how bored I am/in need of time passing things to do :haha:

Can't wait to start adding birth dates/weights/etc. :)

Here's to hoping none of us are extremely over due. 2-3 days at the MOST. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->