Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

oooo I wonder fi thats why my heatburn has been worse?? i have to admit it didn't read all the mumbo jumbo on my iron tablet leaflet.

lillismommy-- i hear you. I am achey a lot, have heartburn, wake up every few hours to pee at night, and am just exhausted by the end of my day. for these reasons alone i'm hoping that baby keeps growing big and they induce me early. LOL.

Im due 14th october ( my avatar really really needs replaced since i made it before my dating scan lol ) . Hi everyone! *waves* :D oh and its a boyyyy ! We're naming him Alexander (Alex for short) .

Remind me if I missed you :(

So FAR

October is expecting 47 :pink: , 35 :blue: & 11 :yellow:

93 babies!!!!

Still need someone due on the 21st :) LOL

---------------

Welcome everyone :) Hope all of you are doing wonderfully.

Today's complaint from my end would be Heartburn AHHHH. Usually I only get it at night, but have had it all this morning.

Does anyone else's baby prefer one side of the tummy to the other. It seems like my child like to stay over on my right side. making my stomach ook really interesting. hahah

My heartburn has been terrible the last couple of weeks! It started mostly at night, but comes at any time now. Maalox is my friend!

My baby is head down and angled to the right, so the right side is usually bigger. When she sticks her shoulder out there is a huge bump on my right side, ha ha.

Nesting is driving me and my hubby crazy, not to mention my two DDs. Saturday I tore apart the girls' room to reorganize all their clothes, store things, etc and move the crib out (DD #2 will be 2 shortly before DS #1 arrives... unless he comes more than 2 weeks early), and rearrange furniture and all kinds of stuff. Hubby was ok with that, girls were thrilled to have changes in their room. But yesterday I couldn't stop and did the same thing in my room... except we have about 50 times more crap in there, and I didn't even get through half of it... so hubby and I had to sleep in the guest room!

And now at work, all I can think about is getting home and finishing organizing. I didn't have this nesting craziness as much with my first two, and even then it didn't strike until I was in the 9th month... I hope I don't get more nesty!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Can I bitch and moan for a bit? I am so tired. :sleep: I am not sleeping much at night because i'm up every hour to pee. It's hard to get comfortable and when I do, the bladder calls. My body hurts, my left heal hurts (like it feels bruised), I have heartburn, and i'm huge.

And, i'm still 31 weeks. C-section is scheduled for 39 weeks. 8 weeks left.

aww hun I have this exact thing and my Dr said its tendonitus. Where you;ve pulled the tendons in the ankle so they are swollen and tender. She said I can take paracetemol for the pain if necessary but not much else. Ankle support would agravate the general swollen ankles and I cant really take the weight off lol. But i do feel your pain :-( xx

And i'm the grouchiest person on the planet. Everyone is an ASS. :D

I am on the list, i am on the list,I AM ON THE LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heart burn for the last 14 hours and counting. Holy shit! I thought I'd got away with it this time, I wouldn't mind but its from my breastbone to my throat! I can't even bend over cause I get a mouthful of acid. Ick.

For those ladies who are really suffering with Indigestion, ask your Dr/Midwife about going on Ranitidine.

I started it a few weeks ago after suffering a sensitivity to Aspirin, and it does wonders for Indigestion - I was really suffering, but now I barely notice it at all!!! It is completely safe for use in pregnancy, and is only 1-2 tablets a day - it is my lifesaver :)

I am due October 17 and I am super excited to be in the one digits in terms of weeks to go before baby comes :)

For those ladies who are really suffering with Indigestion, ask your Dr/Midwife about going on Ranitidine.

I started it a few weeks ago after suffering a sensitivity to Aspirin, and it does wonders for Indigestion - I was really suffering, but now I barely notice it at all!!! It is completely safe for use in pregnancy, and is only 1-2 tablets a day - it is my lifesaver :)

I was on this pre pregnancy & my GP has just prescribed it to me now again but im scared to take it .... as the way he was when he perscribed it ... he got a book out and said "Hmm well it says here it should be avoided in pregnancy unless its really needed" oh well i will give u that then

Didnt make me feel very safe :( ..... But i have heard alot of pregnant people take it, & it was the only thing that helped me pre pregnancy with my heartburn & acid reflux.

My OB Consultant prescribed it for me hun, and she seemed to think it was safe - I did ask, lol!

I've just checked the leaflet, and it says to check with your Dr before taking, but that it can be taken in pregnancy :)

Thanks xx I have a box full so next time heartburn kicks in i will take one xx

I just took a Zantac tonight, couldn't take it any more!

I am so glad we are getting closer to September, I feel like its' the home stretch now. And i can relax until labor starts. The second trimester seems to drag. But I feel good now, totally patient. I'm seeing a physio for my hip pains, I get full on BH's, and it hurts to walk sometimes but I have not many complaints. I'm soaking up this pregnancy as this is our 3rd and last!

Hiya Im due 27th October with a little girl. :) please add me

Hi,

I'm due October 22nd! Although I've been told they think he will come anytime from 32 weeks! So every week extra he is inside is a bonus :)

can't wait till September gets here! then i'll be closer to my mat leave! yeah!!! x

I think its crazy that some of our babies could be here next month!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->