Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

oooh just noticed that there are 6 of us due on the 26th, 2 boys 3 gitls and my yellow bump. If :yellow: turns :blue: then we'll be even with boys/girls on the same day lol

Is it sad I noticed that :haha: and across the whole month there are:

51 :pink: bumps
37 :blue: bumps
14 :yellow: bumps

If all the yellow bumps turn blue then we'll have 51 a piece :happydance: x

Ooops just looking at that list and i never introduced myself it was obv another a Oct thread sorry for putting in girls i tought i had posted my EDD date etc :blush::blush:

Well im due baby #3 on 23rd, according to the scan we are having a little girl :happydance:

Not long back from town and got a lot of bits for my bag, feel relieved to have them got. Could get breast pads anywhere:dohh: all sold out so will get some next week, couldnt find any pj's either:shrug: but got most of the other bits i needed.

welcome synt and tree :)

haha I saw you post earlier tree and didn't even notice i hadn't added you yet :dohh: there are so many all the names are running together :) lol

firsttimer--WOW we're over a hundred babies already? :O

Looks like the girls are out numbering the boys this time, on the October 2009 thread the boys outnumbered the girls ;)

Over 100 babies!!!! Good on us october ladies keeping the population up :haha:

Lets blame the cold weather :haha: .... we were saving on resources and finding other ways to keep warm :winkwink:

Hi. This is actually my first post, although been popping in every now and again :)

I am due on October 2 and am Team Yellow. Can't believe how fast the timing is flying towards October ladies !!!!:happydance:

Thanks for the add phantom. It is great to see so many familiar names too!
I was just wondering how many of us october mums are going for a home birth? I am booked at my local birthing centre where i had my youngest but i am having problems with childcare for the birth so may well have to have a home birth! I have toyed with the idea anyway but am slightly nervous at the thought of it tbh. Where is everyone else planning on having their baby?

Im not alowed a home birth as i had a post partum heamorrage last time so they advise me to be in hospital thefore no home birth for me, Tbh though i dont think i would of wanted a home birth as im far too much of a wimp lol x

Had a growth scan yesterday where they estimated her to weigh 4 lbs. Come on October.........!!

I'll be doing mine at the hospital. this is my first so i don't want to risk having an after birth/ or during birth emergency as i live quite a bit from the hospital

hospital birth here! never wanted anything different... i think i would be too afraid to try a home birth.

Hospital for me too, due to family history of complications and my DH's absolute horror at the thought of home delivery (his first comment on considering it was 'Who cleans it up?!?!') lol.

tMW led centre for me here. Although this is in the hospital, just downstairs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->