Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Theres going to be little pumpkins popping out everywhere in october :thumbup:

cant wait till the births start rolling in.... how exciting! :)

Welcome everyone :) i think I've finally got all the new ones added :)

I agree Mummy- can't wait to see all the birth stories :)

I'm due on October 5th with a baby boy :blue:! I just can't wait to meet him. :cloud9:

Wow there are 4 of us due on 24th and all with boys!!

WOAH-- count as of the last member is 78 babies coming from 77 mommies :)

41 gorgeous girls, 30 handsome boys, and 7 surprises :)

We were all bored in Late December and the month of January I guess :winkwink:

WOAH-- count as of the last member is 78 babies coming from 77 mommies :)

41 gorgeous girls, 30 handsome boys, and 7 surprises :)

We were all bored in Late December and the month of January I guess :winkwink:

There seems to be quite the baby boom! We have tons of friends and people in our neighborhood due around the same time. While my husband and I had actually been trying for several months to get pregnant, I always joke that the boom was brought on by the harsh Minnesota winter we had, what else was there to do? :haha:

We have about 7 of us in work and joke it's the place :haha:
Although we had IVF and one girl had been trying around a year ... so odd it all happens at once :D

Hey Phantom - think my due date is wrong on the front page, I'm due on the 15th October not the 1st - think you may have got confused as I said this is my first baby, lol :) Well done for all the adding though - so many of us!!

My midwife was telling me there is a total baby boom this year, its crazy! I personally know of 10 other preggos!!! Love it :)

Lara- so sorry :dohh: I'll fix that as soon as I post this comment. hehe

a lot of my classmates from highschool and cousins and friends are pregnant as well. most of them are due in the two months after me. and as far as pesonal friends/family goes. I had 5 i think have babies in the apst two months.

it is crazy how it kinda goes in surges.

welcome xmisselouisex

edit--

recruitment time!!!! we need to find someone due on the 21st so we have at least one baby on all the days :O LOL

It'll be good to keep this thread updated to be able to add actual dates of births when the babies are here!!!

I know!!! I can't wait. it might not be too long, if any of the people who are in early october have babies before their due date (((fx'd for MORE THAN 37 weeks))) we might be adding birth dates in 4-5 weeks.

I have 64 days left wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait xxxxxx

Im hoping my little lady makes her entrance anytime after 37weeks .... but hopefully before or on her due date! I dont want to be going overdue again!!! :(

I have 64 days left wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait xxxxxx

that makes you the 15th? i think? what are you expecting? I don't have you on the roll-call do i?

Im hoping my little lady makes her entrance anytime after 37weeks .... but hopefully before or on her due date! I dont want to be going overdue again!!! :(

I go abck and forth, i'd like baby to come in the same respect as ur little girl (after 37 before 40, etc.) but i also want my mom to be up here and she won't be here until the 16-17th i'm thinking. so i gotta keep my legs crossed. hahahahah

I actually hope I'm over due! I want to work as long as possible so that my maternity leave extends into 2012. My vacation time will start over then so I will have more paid time off available to pay myself for leave. Wish it wasn't like that!

if i have baby exactly on due date i will have my maternity leave until January 12th (if i work until the day i pop that is)

i just BARELY missed the eligibility for getting paid leave, so i am technically taking 12 weeks of "family medical" leave. I don't get paid for it, except for any personal hours i have saved up.

i really want to still be home for xmas at least so baby can't come any earlier than October 4th. Which will be....37 weeks and 6 days. HAHAHAH

42 pink!

6 yellow!

31 blue!

So far...

I thought there were more blues tbh x

well it started off fairly tied, and then we got a wave of girls. hahaha.

6 yellow? thought that were 7? :shrug: hahah i probably miscounted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->