Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Im feeling super tired, Anyone else like this ........ Its like the exhaustion from the 1st trimester is creeping back ... come 4pm my eyes are stinging & im ready for bed :sleep:

Mummy2Tyler - me! I get to work lately and as soon as I plonk myself in front of the computer I want to put my head down and snooze!

Me Me ! ! Due October 24th our first and its blue...yeiiiiiiiiiiii.

Mummy2Tyler - me! I get to work lately and as soon as I plonk myself in front of the computer I want to put my head down and snooze!

Glad im not the only one - Its awful lol, i was in bed lastnite at 9.30! haha I feel like a pensioner :coffee:

Hi all, I'm Lara, I'm 28 and and preggo with my first - a gorgeous little girl :) Due October 15th :)

I'm so with you on the tiredness, but just not sleeping at night :(

Yeh im struggling to sleep too :( , I can get to sleep ok but i wake up at least 3 times or more everynite either for a pee or am too hot, or just to lie there randomly staring into space ........ FUN! lol x

Yep - that sounds familiar!! I also have SPD so my hips are painful and I just can't get comfy - I woke up on my back last night and it felt as though I had a bowling ball on my stomach my bump felt so heavy!!!

I have started napping in the day now when I can, which does help a bit!

Yeh i had terrible SPD with my 1st .... this time its still sore but so far... not as bad as the 1st time round.

Lucky you for the napping during the day, My son is off nursery for the summer holidays at the mo so napping during the day is out the window for me, but as soon as he goes back in september...... tuesdays become my snooze day!

I know exactly what you mean about being tired as soon as you get to work! I had been treating myself to a cup of cocoa shortly after arriving to avoid embarassing myself by literally falling asleep on my keyboard, but now I have GD and after some experimenting, cocoa seems to be out.

How do others cope with staying awake at work? I also find that I am more motivated to come to this message board than to finish up the projects I am working on... This is my third, and I wasn't really like this at all with my other 2 until the last 2 weeks - and I have 2 months to go! :( I won't start leave until Oct 1st at the earliest....

Our little girl is due on 15th October. Can't wait to meet her!

i called into work today because i just felt like i'd crash at the wheel if i tried to drive in. got a full 8 hours but still so tired.

i'm hoping the iron tabs they have me on start working. :)

70 days and 10 weeks today ...

Which means tomorrow it's only 9 weeks, 6 days! :happydance:

Phantom I just started on iron tabs myself after being told I was anemic. Took about two days but I am definitely starting to feel better. All things considered of course. I'm still 30 weeks pergnant with twins. lol

Now if I could just shake this headache before going out for dinner that would be fab!

Pick me! Pick me! Expectant Welshie, little girl, on 25th Oct - day before my birthday... figured out the other day that she will be 18 the day before my 50th!

I"m due 17th, with my third, a boy! both my previous are girls.
(10 month old and a 4 year old)

I feel like in two months the time is going to go so fast, only 8 weeks left! I can't believe how time has flown this pregnancy, probably cos I"v been so busy I've hardly noticed the actual time. Two children plus a lot of other stuff going on.
This is the hardest pregnancy though lots of discomfort, pain, mobility restrictions that are worse than ever. I feel disabled, but I do the best I can.

Hey Gurl! Great Thread, you can put me down for the 14th and :pink:

wanta!!!!!!! i haven't seen you around. maybe i'm just not visiting the right threads. how are you feeling?!!!!

-great to meet all you ladies!! I'm a day behind on the adding as i've been laying in bed most of the day... but I'll get to it tomorrow when i'm at work. :haha: LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->