Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Oooh - good luck acorn, fingers crossed for you :)

Well, I don't wanna speak too soon but I 'think' things may be starting to happen here :)

I had a Reflexology session yesterday to try and help bring on labour, and ever since then I have been getting quite strong tightenings - had an awful nights sleep as being woken up every 45 mins or so feeling uncomfortable. Today they have stayed quite regular and are definitely getting stronger, and they have a real sting to them now. Really hoping this is it, I've already had a couple of false starts but this feels a bit different - hope my body isn't just playing tricks with me!!!!

Maybe I'll be one of the 5% that have Due Date babies :)

Anyone heard from Phantom?

Exciting Lara!! I hope this is it!

I have had the 16th in my head for a while, so I am secretly hoping that when it will happen :) I just really hope I don't have to go to work on Monday...I am going to be so grumpy!

Ooh, how exciting Lara! FXd for you....

Nope, not heard from Phantom. Hope all is going well for her....

xx

Thanku for the wishes all :0)

Still getting some contractions, they are quite strong at times and between 5-10 mins apart. I've lost a small amount of brownish plug. Really hoping things keep going!!!!

Fingers crossed LaraJJ!!! :) Sounds like things are deffo progressing

Hope you ladies are all well. Good to hear there seems to be some progress!

Just wanted to quickly let you know that my baby girl, Skye, was born at 11.25pm on Wednesday after a very quick labour. She is perfect and weighed 6lb 14oz. I am so very happy. Will post birth story later xxx

Good luck ladies xx

Yay congratulations glad all is well xx

awww alll these births makes me want my little one!! :brat:

Yeah its flying by!!

Congrats to all who have had babies and labour dust to all that need it!

Hope you ladies are all well. Good to hear there seems to be some progress!

Just wanted to quickly let you know that my baby girl, Skye, was born at 11.25pm on Wednesday after a very quick labour. She is perfect and weighed 6lb 14oz. I am so very happy. Will post birth story later xxx

Good luck ladies xx

Woohoo! congratulations!
Cant wait to read your birth story, and see pictures of Skye :)
xx

ps: please pop into the Femmes Fetales thread when you get a chance. the ladies in there would love to hear your good news :flower:

Hey ladies, as a lot of you know I went in for my induction on Wednesday. I had my little boy on Thursday. Can't believe he's already five days old. I posted my birth story in the birth stories section, so go check it out for more details. As far as baby goes, he weighed 8lbs 14ozs, was 20.5 inches long, his head circ. was 37cms and his chest was 37.5cms. He had to be taken by forceps in the end because he was to big for me to push out by myself. thank heaven for the week early induction or I'd be facing a c-section tomorrow.

My Parenting Journal (If you wanna stalk :) )

xx ladies and best wishes on the arrivals of your little ones!
--

So do I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread?

congrats mumatmadhouse on you baby! bet she's perfect :)

I had my LO 4 days late, on 16th by emergency c-section :) 7lb 1oz, they don't measure length here, but she's in early/tiny baby clothes. 43 long hours of labour!

Congratulations Phantom :flower:

Congrats Phantom and SmartieMeUp!! Very exciting!!

Just wanted to update you all.

I had Victoria on 10/10/11. She was 6lbs 11.4oz and 19.5 inches long. she is perfect in every way.

Well it's midnight so .......

Happy due date to me & my little lady!!!
Time to come and see the big wide world little one xx

I will update the main page with all the new arrivals in the next day or so. it's amazing how much work a little baby takes. Even when they sleep most of the day. haha.

congrats to smartie and mommy! way exciting!

mummy---here's hoping she arrives on time, who needs to be fashionably late these days?

Hi ladies i had my little girl Lily Rose more on the 13th October by ventouse due to pre eclampsia i was induced and a very rushed labour very nearly a crash section as the baby was very distressed.
She weighed 6lb 1oz and is perfect :happydance:

Congratulations to all the other ladies that have had their babies and good luck to those that are still waiting

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->