Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

either way, it's a ton of babies :)

so what's everyone's biggest complaint so far this pregnancy?

mine would be the lack of mobility. i remember when i was like...5 months pregnant looking down and feeling like it was already making some things harder, shaving etc. NOW i wish i could hand off the belly just for a few minutes so i could shave my legs without making my stomach ache from being mooshed. hahah

hi all, i recognise some of you from 2nd tri and here now so hello!! :)
EDD 26th and :yellow: bump as bubba was too shy :blush: lol x

hi all, i recognise some of you from 2nd tri and here now so hello!! :)
EDD 26th and :yellow: bump as bubba was too shy :blush: lol x

welcome :) I'm giving my unsolicited oppinion on your bump color. I'm gonna guess boy cause your stomach shape looks like mine. :haha:

My biggest complaint is ... Heartburn!!!!!!! Grr horrible!!

Mummy-- oo.... that ons pretty close, but i've been lucky to not have it constantly. mainly at night these past two weeks has been bad, and only on occasion before that.

It's awful :( tiredness at the moment is getting me too, but my midwife prescribed me some iron today as my levels are 10.7 and the cut off is 10.5 so she thinks that could be why am so sleepy ... Hope the iron helps

For me it was GD, but now I think BH are worse. At least with the GD I can do something about it - but with BH I just feel like I'm out of control of my own body!

phantom - no problem, I think boy too lol and have done since I got my BPF :)
feistymom - totally agree with the BH, been getting them alot today and just seems like they strike when I'm busy and in a hurry etc, so I end up waddling while holding my bump cos I can feel the tightening :-( guess bubs might be telling me to take it easy tho eh lol x

mummy- wow... how many of our little group of 19th ladies does that make on iron now? hahaha

firsttimer-- that is exactly what my doc said as i get them (and bull crap they're not painful---to all those people who say BH don't hurt) when I am walking or have done alot. Doc says that's my body's way of being like "WOAH slow down." he told me to sit and take some water slowly and it should ease off almost immediately :)

im not sure i've actually had BH yet... i think the tiredness is the hardest for me right now and the difficulties sleeping. I need to work up to the very end, so this makes it harder!

No BH for me thankfully and the heartburn isn't near as bad as last pregnancy so I'm going to vote for lack of any stamina whatsoever to do much of anything coupled with insomnia at night because I can't get comfortable.

I hear you on the baby boom.
When I got pregnant, I didnt know anyone else who was expecting....but since then my bestest friend, and 2 other good friends have both announced their pregnancies.

Im hoping my little girl comes as early as possible (but NOT before 37 weeks), so that I can have more time with her before I go back to work.

And my worst symptom of pregnancy so far is heartburn in the middle of the night :wacko:

Can u add me to the list please! Due Oct 7th with a pink bundle!

Worst things for me so far is backache, BH, and now have heart issues! Going to see a consultant in a few days.

Hope everyone is ok and not suffering too much! Just think some of our babies may come next month! Ahh!! X

Hi ya, due the 20th with another girl! :)

Biggest complaint so far? Getting wiped out so easily the last few weeks, more so when I have a 22 month old to chase. One trip out a day completely knackers me for the rest of the day!

Hi:) I'm expecting a baby girl due oct 28th:happydance:

Hi, I'm due on 9 Oct with a little boy. I've already got a little girl who will be 2 in a few weeks. Heartburn has been a nightmare so am taking ranitidine (lifesaver!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->