Oct. 17th 12DPO Need buddies

BabiesNOW

TTC 7/09
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm new to the forums so bear with me! I was a LONG time member on a different ttc website.

I am 12dpo and testing nothing but bfn (YAWN)....this is my 27th month ttc (YAWN AGAIN!)

Anyone else nearing the end of their 2ww and wanting to wait for our bfp or af together? Id love to have some cycle buddies if AF does decide to come to town!!

Hi babies, I'm currently nearing the end of this cycle. I'm only 11dpo today but will be testing tomorro morning at 12dpo hoping for a BFP!

I've only been TTC for 8 months after coming off the depo injection, so I could he in for a long run.

Have you been having any signs or symptoms?

G x

No symptoms for me :( tested Bfn this morning so I know my cycle is a bust

How was your test this morning?

No symptoms for me :( tested Bfn this morning so I know my cycle is a bust

How was your test this morning?

I didn't test today. It's tomorro I'm going to test.

G x

Hi af was due for me yesterday, but no sign of her yet.. Tested with a frer this morning and bfn so guess im not pregnant, so just wish af would just hurry up now!xx

Hi Hun! Wishing you Luck this cycle. There is a testing thread that you may be interested in to get more TTC buddies and potential Bump buddies! GL FXD! :dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

Hi babies, how are you today? Any sign of that BFP yet?

I'm currently 13dpo still no sign of AF but haven't tested since yesterday I'm just going to hang off till th witch is truely late.

G x

Gx-- sorry about your bfn. There's still lots of time. I'm sending baby dust your way!!

MrsMM-- thanks for the October thread link! This website is difficult for me to navigate still lol. Fertility friend website was my 13 month addiction. My membership expired so I decided not to renew.

Bfn for me today. Im 15dpo. AF should be here tonight. Onto cycle 28. Blah!

Hi babies, how are you today? any news yet?

Im currently 14dpo still no AF but cramps have gone? bb's are still tender/sore got a massive tempture drop today on my chart.. So shes either on her wicked way or my body is upto no good.

G x

Gx-- AF Came last night. Right on time. Ugh. Now I'm moving onto cycle 29. Geez. Sorry to hear about your temp dropping. I hope the witch stays away!

Aww realy sorry the witch got you. I hope cycle 29 is your lucky cycle.

G x

Thanks! I hope so too!

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling okai, just want AF to either arrive or get my bfp..
I hate the 2WW espcially if people you have been in it with start getting AF I just want it to hurry so I can begin the :sex: again ha

g x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->