Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Hello everyone, i've not managed any miles today but will try make up for it tomorrow!

Ugh, I figured out what's wrong with me! I recently switched birth control and apparently my body does not like the new one! So I'm switching back to my old one tonight (I had no problems with it) so hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling like myself again. I have not walked or ran at all in a while, I need to get at it! I'm determined to hit at least 30 miles this month!

does running around at soft play for 2 hours count? lol

Hi everyone :hi: :hugs:

Ugh, I figured out what's wrong with me! I recently switched birth control and apparently my body does not like the new one! So I'm switching back to my old one tonight (I had no problems with it) so hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling like myself again. I have not walked or ran at all in a while, I need to get at it! I'm determined to hit at least 30 miles this month!

Glad you figured out what was wrong & hope you are feeling better soon x

does running around at soft play for 2 hours count? lol

Lol :) bet it burns off the cals tho.
Sounds like a lot more fun than my day x

Well no walking for me day, 11 hrs at the office today :-(
Only fit for bed now. Looking forward to getting out tomorrow though. Hoping to clock up a few miles over the next few days, and have some fun - can't be all wrk & no play!

X

I believe I got one mile in so far this month between walking the last few days! Definitely gonna get a couple on my hike this weekend.

I believe I got one mile in so far this month between walking the last few days! Definitely gonna get a couple on my hike this weekend.

Nice1 :) and i just updated you on the first page.

How is everything going with your little one? Must be such a lot to take in in the first month x :hugs:

Three and a 1/2 miles for me today :thumbup:Nearly didn't manage it but am glad now I did :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's another beautiful day, I think we'll be doing another long walk tonight!

Hiya everyone

PinkSarah & Bmom just updated your walks from yesterday.

Im just in from my walk - offroad & muddy but a lovely day for it (2.8 miles but felt longer!)

:) X

Way better than I was! I think the old BC is almost fully out of my system.. and with that the smoke rolled back in. It's so bad that when I stepped outside yesterday it smelled like someone was having a fire in our front yard. :(
I won't be running in it anytime soon but I can walk!

Am gonna say four miles today , didn't put pedometer on but am guessing it was about that . Keep going everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->