Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Still no weight loss, gotta up my walking

2 for me :)

Hi everyone :thumbup:
KatVM not for me either :-(
But we're not at the end of the month yet!

X

Good! I finally started going to the gym so I can start adding the miles again! It's getting cold here but it's good :) How are you?

Good! I finally started going to the gym so I can start adding the miles again! It's getting cold here but it's good :) How are you?

I was just reading this and thinking the same thing about the weather and then noticed we live in the same provinces!

So what's the weather like with you girls?

Im in Ireland, today was sunny then cloudy. Weather is to get colder at weekend here - but not as cold as you get it!

Got a 2.5 walk in today :)

:hugs: to all

x

3.2 mile run in today :)

Yah Kat, we're not far off! Do you guys still have snow hanging around? It's in our forecast but we haven't seen anything other than hail so far!

Threebirds it's nice, just cold :) We're expecting snow soon!

Can pregnant girls do it too?:) I already run, but I think it'd be fun to be able to think of it as a group thing.

Yah Kat, we're not far off! Do you guys still have snow hanging around? It's in our forecast but we haven't seen anything other than hail so far!

Opps I realize i have not updated my location - in the okanagan we had snow yesterday morning and there is a bit of snows on hills but none on the ground! Hopefully it stay away a little longer so i can keep up the walking

:wave: that's great that you got out for a run & a good distance :)

Hope the snow isnt too bad when it comes. Do you enjoy being out in it? I quite like the snow, just dont like it when it is icy!

X

Can pregnant girls do it too?:) I already run, but I think it'd be fun to be able to think of it as a group thing.

Hi Jackie, everyone welcome but there's only a week left of this month but let me know if you want me to add you. And congrats on your pregnancy :)

Are you going to do it next month as well?:) Because if so, I'll probably just join in then.

2.5 miles today! Can't believe it's almost November

Nice 1 PinkSarah, KatV & Bmom :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
That's some excellent mileage :)

I didnt get out today but will tomorrow.
The mnths going fast but Im definitely getting out for walks than I had been!

Hi jackie :wave:
Id happily do this another mnth but Im not going to set up one for Nov as I'll want a break frm updating the miles every day. Its great motivation tho! If any1 else sets it up for nov i'll join, otherwise I'll do it again in a couple of months

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->