Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Kat, you're even closer than I figured lol I'm in Grand Forks :)

Threebirds I do enjoy being out in it but not as much as I enjoy sitting inside watching the snow lol

Unless I get out everyday I can't see getting anywhere near 30 miles this month. I would love to do this again next month as well. I'm not going to stop walking or running this month but we'll see how close I get.

Another five miles for me today and it was bloody freezing :rain::xmas8:Think that's 46 miles now :)

We're getting there :)
Thanks Bmom for the encouragement :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I havent been out for a couple of days but determined to finish on a high note and clock up a few miles over the weekend :thumbup:

X

I havent been out for a couple of days but determined to finish on a high note and clock up a few miles over the weekend :thumbup:

X

It's freezing too,we are expecting snow :nope:Hubby has planned for us to go on a treasure hunt today for Halloween in Garfunock in Larne ,I think we all need three layers :haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

X

It's freezing too,we are expecting snow :nope:Hubby has planned for us to go on a treasure hunt today for Halloween in Garfunock in Larne ,I think we all need three layers :haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh dear! And its wild, wet and windy here - not good for the halloween activities planned for this eve. :cold: :twisted:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

X :dust:

Spent yesterday in the hospital but 2 miles today

Ok another five miles for me last night ,it was wet cold windy but I did it :haha::thumbup:Kat ,hope your ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok another five miles for me last night ,it was wet cold windy but I did it :haha::thumbup:Kat ,hope your ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow well done as weather was miserable!

I need to get out today as Ive been a slacker the last couple of days...

:hugs::hugs:

X

Hey fab ladies :)

Just updating the front page
and KatV that's you over the 30 mark whoohoooo
and Bmom you're flippin amazin - you've smashed thru the 50 mark.

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

xxx

A measely 1.4 miles for me today but at least I got out! Considering doing a big hike tomor!

Also, just in case anyone is wondering, I know oct has 31 days and the thread name is 30 days, but I'll continue to update until the end of the 31st to be fair to everyone :)

So lets see what mileage we can all get in between now & Wed!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1.4 for me last night! I'll update later after I hit the gym :)

2.5 miles today! long walk tomorrow i think! well done bravemom and katv.

1 mile for me today! and Everything is okay just had to baby looked at, his dad has whooping cough and I was worried he had gotten it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->