october 2011 babies!

I don't think I've ever wished so much for a Monday morning! Ha! I never want the weekend to end but this weekend I just want to speak to the doctor to make sure Im doing the right thing with continuing with my drugs and supplements etc!

And also hopefully I'll get a date for my first scan to make sure every things ok in there!

We're expecting our first baby on 18th October - our 3rd wedding anniversary :)

We were trying for 7 cycles - so excited :)

Loving all the October Pumpkins :)

Can I join, my due date is 8 October! So great to see so many of us due around the same time!!

Millie I am so so happy for you, we have been LTTC buddies and now can be bump buddies!!

I am trying so hard not to let the fear take hold and think this thread is great to help with that!

I'm due around October 18th, this will be our first, unless I'm having twins. I'm 3 weeks pregnant. I haven't told my mother yet and I've taken two ept tests within the last four days, which came out stating "Pregnant," obviously. I am extremely nervous, yet excited as well. Congrats to all of the other October Mama's.

I've done several tests! Have got one digi that i'm saving until Wednesday to see 3+(sure it would come up before then but don't want to waste my last test!)

xx:winkwink:

I'd LOVE to get the ones that tell you the weeks on them! where do you get those?

I got mine in boots I think, but they are available in lots of shops. They are clearblue digital and I think tescos do their own brand digital now too.

xx

baby number one due mid october! V early days though - have my fingers tightly crossed!

Baby number 4 due October 5th! Such a long time away but really can't wait! X

Thank you for my thread..I, too, am anticipating Monday to call my doc! I've taken about 5 digi's this weekend because I Love seeing the word "pregnant" pop up! it truly is a miracle and I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a nervous wreck...My EDD with ticker is October 18th as well!!! woo hoo for our lil pumpkins!!!:hugs:

Hiya i'm due with my 1st 6th October :happydance: i stopped contraception 2years ago so v excited ( and a little scared as so early) i've just registered with a Dr and got my 1st apt 2moro am

This is my first post! TTC 4 months and i got my BFP on Monday at 9dpo (early I know!). Have tested every day since and lines are nice and dark now and got pregnant 1-2 on Clearblue. Due around 15th October I think. :happydance:

Maybebaby, My story is exactly the same! First pos 9dpo and everyday since!!

Oh cool. Was a bit nervous when it came back positive so early but am feeling more confident as the days go by. (had a chemical preg 1st month) It was great to see the word 'pregnant' on the test though!
:happydance:

YAY i can join this thread too. Im having my first and its due around 14th october too :) Im also super nervous. All I seem to have is the light cramp everyso often , sore boobs and the odd dizzy spell but iv felt super good today :S

Baby number one due October 14th! :) Congratz All xx

Baby number one due October 20th! Still in total shock and awe ;)

I'm expecting my first on Oct 9. Congrats to all--may everyone's little bean stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->