october 2011 babies!

I sat down with a nice cold glass of juice, went to sip it and there was nothing in th glass.

I felt my LO "buzz" last night. It was weird, almost like a rhythmic spasm for less than a minute. Is it too early for hiccups?
Some ppl say hiccups feel more like pulse... Idk, but it was funny :haha:

When my book said I'll now gain a pound/ week, it wasn't lying.... This is no joke! It's hard to watch the numbers keep going up now.

My bottoms are fitting tighter, & I know they won't fit at all pretty soon. I got some maternity pants, but they don't really fit yet either( & they make me look hella pregnant! lol.) Being in between sucks!

I read your post yesterday thinking what the heck is this 'buzz', I got it about an hour ago sitting at my desk. SO WEIRD!

Hi all!

I had my 21 week scan yesterday and we are thrilled to announce we are having a BOY!!!

We are going to name him Alfie Mark after DH's Dad and we couldnt be happier. He certainly wasnt shy in showing us the crown jewels!

Congrats Mrsturner!

I'm glad I kept my "fat clothes" because now they fit... And I've had shirts I bought that made me look pregnant, so I saved them for later when I was. They look good on me now! lmao :D

Vday! Another milestone down.

So i just discovered this morning I am leaking clear liquid! Weird I feel like a cow or something

weight gain here too... and lots of braxton hicks lately

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on here in forever, during the summer it gets pretty busy at our house...... I just wanted to drop in and see how everyone was doing. You all look lovely! I'm going to try to change my avatar pic to the profile shot of my ultrasound, we'll see if it works...........I love this pic, she has her daddys nose ;)

I had terrible indigestion last night. Thick pain in my chest & even into my back, ugh it hurt so bad! I was okay this morning, but after lunch I feel the same again... I hope this is just a phase. It seems early to already be having gut issues. If not, the rest of my term will be miserable.

finally got confirmation!!! Its a GIRL :) https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc440/Mariana_Tokar/photo-7.jpg

She's a thumbsucker!

24 weeks & 2 days; bump pics (BTW, I love this top! lol)
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2445.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2443.jpg

Hubby felt kicks for the first time this morning! woot! And yesterday morning I actually SAW my tummy jolt with kicks which was awesome! lol. The link to the video of the kicks and latest heartbeat are in my sig link if anyone wants to see...

I brought a dress from mothercare today,,,, feel rather preg in it heres my bump @ 23+4! :baby:

Attachments

• 23+4.jpg
    23+4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Had a Dr. appt today. All was good, fundal height is on track. But when I asked about Braxton Hicks, I was told that any more than 4 in an hour & I should call the Dr.

Doesn't that seem pretty low? Some days if I do too much, I feel quite a few in the evening. I haven't tracked how many in an hour, but I remember recent times where I got maybe 6-8 in an evening.... :shrug: ??

I read that as well, and it confused me.

if i go for a walk i will have a 2-3 just in the time fram of the walk. o.o

hey ladies.. im due october 20th! just getting used to bnb lol hows everyone feeling!? what have you bought so far? when are ur baby showers if having one??

Congrats ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->