October 2011 babies!!

jules1

hoping for a keeper :)
Reaction score
Hello,

I know this is a bit sad, but I REALLY want one of those banners that people have saying the month their baby's due but I don't know where to get one?

Any other October pumpkins out there looking for one?? Or know how to make one? X

Lets see if this works lol... I just made this quickly.. although there is 2 due in october threads so they may make the little signiture box month the due in dates fill up a bit. we in May didnt do ours until we'd fill the month in so we all inputted and voted on ideas :0

Attachments

• 225459433a217m3.jpg
    225459433a217m3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Ooh cute! I want an October banner at some point. I know one of the other October girls has a banner, not sure where she got it. But you're right, October's only about half full right now so maybe in another couple weeks there will be some sort of vote. :)

I like October Pumpkins!

Ah that is cute!! I have no idea how I would get that on my signature though?!

Makes sense that people wait for all the october ladies to arrive ... I'll have to find those threads xx

I tried to put the code up for you lol.. but I am a bit baby brained... I can sort out the code for it and inbox you with it until the October ladies chose a group one. Enjoy your pregnancy and congratulations xxx

(will do it when I get back from school run lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->