October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey hey 3rd tri ppl! Im due on the 2nd too :-D its going scarily quick now! Wheres the time gone? :wacko:

Ikr!!! I couldn't believe it when I came over to third!

Ahhhh I didn't even have to tell you bump buddy!!!!

Hehe... Not gonna forget mah bump buddehs!

Thanks liloopsy! What a great way to welcome us to third tri and help us feel special! :)
I'm due october 15 team yellow

So far this is my first post in third. I've just been stalking here before this.

Yvw :) I'm on most days due to not working so if I didn't have this to do I'd be getting so booooored by now lol

It's also great to see the little patterns of colour emerge and for everyone to see who all their due date buds are :)

Just starting to make my way over! I'm team :pink: due Oct.11 But she will be here on Oct 4th via c-section. TIA for adding me :flower:

hey just lurking lately...but i am due 10/24 and its a boy! Thanks :thumbup:

Glad you started this :flower:

October still seems so far away though.....

Great thread, its bril to see who else is due around same time as me! I'm team pink, due oct 6th x

Hi all :)

I'm due 14th October with our first, a girl.
So exciting.

xx

Hi I'm not officially due til 23rd but will be having a section around the 10th. Team yellow:)

I'm due on the 4th October with my little boy :happydance:

I'm officially due to come over on Monday - but am having a wee nosey.

DD is 9th oct and I'm having a girl :cloud9:
however, I'm having a c-section so I bet it will be the week before - still, stick me down for the 9th as that's what I'm working on!

Can I join please? Due baby number 1 on 10th October...we're team yellow xxx

Hi I'm not officially due til 23rd but will be having a section around the 10th. Team yellow:)

I've put you down for 23rd... But lemme know when you get ur date booked and I'll switch you :) hope that's Okies!?

Didn't know about this thread!!! Im due October 11th and Im team yellow all the way :) x

Hiii :flower: I'm due 17th and having a little boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->