October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Nice to see everyone again!
I'm moved from an October mummy to an (early) September mummy as my little boy was born 6 weeks early on 7th sep 2012! Can't believe they are all now nearly 2!

Congrats to everyone with new babies or that are expecting again - am I the only one that is not pregnant lol ? X

Hi, I had my little boy Seth on 10th October 2012, and I'm expecting a little girl called Elsie on 3rd September. She will most likely be our last!!

I keep in touch with Danielle (and a few others on fb) and unless she's not told us something I don't think she's pregnant again! She had another gorgeous little boy at the beginning of the year, I think her ticker must either be stuck or repeating round in circles!

Congrats Maz! Elsie is a top name mind ;) hehe

Technically I ended up a November mummy as my little lady was nearly 2 weeks late ... but as I spent my pregnancy an October mummy that's still how I see myself =)

I actually had my 3rd girly 2 months ago! Abigail adores being a big sister and is smitten with Isabelle. Constant hugs and kisses, patting of her back etc. She's now wanting to start holding her too, which is slightly worrying ... but she's brilliant =D

Aw hi enrised! Congrats on your little girly tooxx

Wow so I updated that we were trying ffor number 2. Well she is now 4 months old on Tuesday!! Crazy hoe time flies!

Aw and another congrats to you mrs B! It is mad how time has flown...

Yes it is crazy how time flies, we are expecting our second girl in October (another October baby!)

Congrats Ashley! I feel your pain... This new baby is due the day after DS turns 11! Lol. Busy mths ahead!

So happy to see you're all doing so fab... Amazing to catch up xxx

And u bumpy!! And yes, I think u are!! This is my last tho, definitely lol x

I was part of this and yes I'm preg again! :hi: everyone x

Brill to see this thread updated! I'm probably gonna have another October baby as DD2 is due sept 28th, her big sister was a week late.

My 21-month-old is an amazing whirlwind of energy, she's so adored by everyone. I love this stage, her words and little sayings are too cute.

Congrats to all the mamas-to-be-again! X

Congrats ourturn!

They're funny now aren't they. Elsie is as mad as a box of frogs and too clever for her own good. Lol x

Found this old school thread I was part of!
Sure my second this year in November now, much bigger age gap then some of you ladies it seems! Really pleased though :)

I'm due number two in about 10 days. Another little girl. A pumpkin and a spring bunny.

Very excited to meet littlest lady and will be glad when this pregnancy is over. I'm so much bigger and much more uncomfortable this time.

This little lady will complete our family.

Hope you're all doing well xx

Well congrats to all those who are pregnant again. We are now living in Brazil and no more babies for me :)

:hi:

Would love to hear how everyone is getting on! We had out 2nd daughter called Isla on 22nd November! She completes our family - definitely no more for us!

We had our daughter on the 9th September, and today we found out we're expecting number 3!!! Complete surprise! Still early days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->