October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I'm not officially here till Thursday but I'm due 11th October expecting a boy :)

nosing too.... due 31st october! and yellow... sigh....

Im so glad i've found where i belong i was a bit lost in the second tri i'm due in oct 14th!!! i'm having a boy!!! still dont look all that pregnant anyone else the same?

Due 4th October, 2 days after my bday :) Don't know what the sex is as they couldn't tell on the last scan but have decided we want it to be a surprise now anyway, we knew what the last 3 were so it's exciting not knowing this time :)

I totally love this thread, I love watching it being updated and seeing whose due around the same time as me!

October still feels like so long away, but I remember this time last year counting down to my wedding last October and I've never known time fly as much as it did from now til then. So hopefully that'll happen again this year x

Its silly i know but i cant get over how many of us are actually due in october!
:happydance:

I think someone should create a "closed group" on facebook for anyone that wants to join with October due date.
But I dont know how to do it. lol.. xx

Its silly i know but i cant get over how many of us are actually due in october!
:happydance:

Theres plenty more too ... some of us are still over here as well as on here and your all welcome if your not with us already . Oct Buddies

I think someone should create a "closed group" on facebook for anyone that wants to join with October due date.
But I dont know how to do it. lol.. xx

I agree :) but I wouldn't know how to either lol

Im so glad i've found where i belong i was a bit lost in the second tri i'm due in oct 14th!!! i'm having a boy!!! still dont look all that pregnant anyone else the same?

me me me! I still just look like ive eaten too many cakes lol! I'm 28 weeks today and my bumps barely grown since 22 weeks. Bubs is laying transverse tho... so I know shes growin ok from scans thankfully

I can probably make a closed group on facebook...I just wouldn't know how to get you all on it!! Will have a little look and investigate!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->