October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Ooooo! Well done! I wouldn't have a clue!!
I've sent you a message! Add me :) xxx

Ok, I can do it but anyone who wants to join needs to friend me!! My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/lisawoowoo so if you add me and message me that you are from here and due October I'll add you to the group!!

If you would like to join the Facebook group for October due dates, please add Lisa on the link above and message her to say you are from BB.

Will be great to see you all on there xxxx

You;ll have to bear with me...requests seem to be coming through very slowly!!! Will add as soon as received - just know I'm not ignoring you!!!

:hi: first official post over here in third tri and I am on :cloud9:. I am due
Oct. 2nd with a little boy!! Thank you!

Liloopsy I don't think I've had your request through :( can you send me a link to your account!!

Welcome to third tri hun, another 2nd oct due date!!!

Liloopsy I don't think I've had your request through :( can you send me a link to your account!!

Welcome to third tri hun, another 2nd oct due date!!!

I've sent it again via my iPad app instead... Should come through now

My due date is Oct 6 (sometimes they say it's the 4th) and I'm expecting a little boy:baby:

Do any of you ever feel like the baby is doing little sprints in your tummy?? Sometimes I feel like my baby girl is running on the spot against the side of my bump when I'm lying on my side, while doing little punches on the other, its really funny and makes me go "ooooh". My husband LOVES feeling it!!!

I'm due Oct 15th.... Team PINK :D

Moving over on Monday x

Do any of you ever feel like the baby is doing little sprints in your tummy?? Sometimes I feel like my baby girl is running on the spot against the side of my bump when I'm lying on my side, while doing little punches on the other, its really funny and makes me go "ooooh". My husband LOVES feeling it!!!

Yeah! Shocks me every time she does it lol feels like she's holding each side and pushing outwards too! x

Im due 10th oct and am expecting identical twins.
Staying team yellow tho :yellow::yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->