October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Parker is doing great, nearly 9 months old and such a happy little thing. She had her first day in nursery today and loved it!

I'm also expecting again, except mine will be number 3. How are you finding the pregnancy with having a baby to look after? I'm permanently exhausted lol.

Congratulations!! :D

Hard! I'm so bloated,have nausea and heartburn already and just exhausted all the time :( Have you got a date for your 12 week scan yet?

Aww I love the name Parker, so pretty! I'm glad she enjoyed it

You too :D

Isn't it just, was much better last time around when i could nap whenever i wanted lol. Nope still waiting, midwife is gonna chase it up if it's not here by Wednesday.

Congratulations Ladies :) We are trying for #2 but its proving just as challenging as #1 so not sure when its going to happen. Fingerscrossed this is our cycle :flower:

Congratulations Ladies :) We are trying for #2 but its proving just as challenging as #1 so not sure when its going to happen. Fingerscrossed this is our cycle :flower:

Oooooh my fingers are crossed for you hun :flower:

This pregnancy was a complete shock - not planned at all. But everything happens for a reason eh?xx

Aw... Reminiscing!! I loved being part of this thread.... Hope you lovely ladies and your not so little babies are doing good... Nearly 2!! Where has time gone??

Oh it would be lovely if some of the ladies saw this and came on to update. I can't believe that our babies are nearly 2 already :flower:

I see Danielle is expecting again and due pretty much the same time as me :)

I know Maisie! I did love this thread. I know it's early days but I just don't feel part of the forums like I did before. I had a flick through this last night and read all the birth announcements and stuff... I don't think many still come in here - guess I didn't until last week! I still keep intouch on FB with Shellyanddan, shellideaks, phineas, charliekeys and chetnaz but no idea how the others are doing!
Danielle must still be around here somewhere then :D x

Hello!!!

I was here and had my son a week late on 18th October 2012

He was 21 months old yesterday and I'm expecting a little girl on the 27th August :)

I know Maisie! I did love this thread. I know it's early days but I just don't feel part of the forums like I did before. I had a flick through this last night and read all the birth announcements and stuff... I don't think many still come in here - guess I didn't until last week! I still keep intouch on FB with Shellyanddan, shellideaks, phineas, charliekeys and chetnaz but no idea how the others are doing!
Danielle must still be around here somewhere then :D x

Aww that's a shame. I am in the Feb Hearts group and it's been lovely. Everyone is so nice and we have a fb group now too :)

Congratulations unexpected. Not long for you now :) How are you coping with this heat? Must admit I'm glad I won't be bigger until the cooler weather arrives this time x

I probably just need more time. It's only been a week I've been back really. Impatient! Hehe.

Oh wow hi and congrats Unexpected! Not long to go!! Do you know what flavour you're having?

My little lady was born October 7th (due 5th). She's a happy, healthly, crazy toddler.

My second is due early April 2015, only got my positive with a FRER this morning at 9dpo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
I probably just need more time. It's only been a week I've been back really. Impatient! Hehe.

Oh wow hi and congrats Unexpected! Not long to go!! Do you know what flavour you're having?

Yes a little girl :)

Congrats on your pregnancy :)

No more for me after this lol

Hi, I had my little boy Seth on 10th October 2012, and I'm expecting a little girl called Elsie on 3rd September. She will most likely be our last!!

I keep in touch with Danielle (and a few others on fb) and unless she's not told us something I don't think she's pregnant again! She had another gorgeous little boy at the beginning of the year, I think her ticker must either be stuck or repeating round in circles!

Technically I ended up a November mummy as my little lady was nearly 2 weeks late ... but as I spent my pregnancy an October mummy that's still how I see myself =)

I actually had my 3rd girly 2 months ago! Abigail adores being a big sister and is smitten with Isabelle. Constant hugs and kisses, patting of her back etc. She's now wanting to start holding her too, which is slightly worrying ... but she's brilliant =D

Wow so I updated that we were trying ffor number 2. Well she is now 4 months old on Tuesday!! Crazy hoe time flies!

Yes it is crazy how time flies, we are expecting our second girl in October (another October baby!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->