October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

thanks for the update Erised - will keep checking in for news :hugs:

Good luck Erised :)

Congrats to all those that have had their bubs since I last checked in. I've been up to my eyes in nappies, puke and crying with a colic baby.

Anyone else still waiting?

Haven't popped in here in quite awhile. Good luck to all those still waiting, (if there are those still waiting) and congrats to all on there new arrivals. I am also up to my eyeballs in puke, nipples and poop! Ain't motherhood grand?

Elsie is quite colicy too. Horrible seeing her like that. N exhausting! I'm soooo ready for OH to go bk to work after today too! Just want to get myself in a routine and I can't while he's floating around the place.

No update from erised? I hope she's got her baba out!

I think I'm the only one on here who would rather have their partner at home - me and Aoife love it when Daddy is here too <3

Today was DH's first day back at work. We've really missed him today, only 90 mins till he gets home.

yaaaay for the daddies <3

me and aoife are good thanks Islander ...I'm starting to get a bit of a routine together during the day - and have found a way to have a bath!
Just need to get her tongue tie sorted and get feeding working a bit better for us

hows things going with you and ella?

so far so good :: ella is doing great and we are getting into a routine. my mum comes over most days to help out as im still a bit sore... actually going to the doc tomorrow as i think i might have an infection in my internal stitches :( but apart from that we are great...im loving being a mummy :) tbh ive also got my sex drive back which is super frustrating!!!cant wait til im a bit more healed so we can get into a more "real life" routine, where i can drive etc

I am driving again (as of yesterday) and resumed strumping last week :dance:
Feeling a lot more like me again

For all those suffering with colic, have you seen the nappy/diaper change method that is supposed to reduce colic? https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=l9IDpEVkemM

Mateus suffered really badly with colic so I decided to give this a try with Lucas. Not sure if it's a coincidence but he doesn't have colic, could be that he wouldn't anyway, or it could be that the technique works.

For all those suffering with colic, have you seen the nappy/diaper change method that is supposed to reduce colic? https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=l9IDpEVkemM

Mateus suffered really badly with colic so I decided to give this a try with Lucas. Not sure if it's a coincidence but he doesn't have colic, could be that he wouldn't anyway, or it could be that the technique works.

We have some trapped wind/colicy issues here, will def give that a go! Thanks Cheshire.

I love that daddy is home, but while he's doing everything I've turned into a lazy slug. Just feel ready to get back to real life and get house proud again! Need to learn to be up, feed baby, give Elliot step by step instructions on how to get ready for school (becoz he forgets every morning!) and get them both in the car to battle the motorway traffic... NOT lookin forward to it but need to do it rather than snuggling in bed with Elsie the second OH gets out!

Thanks for the video Cheshire! I will be watching that very carefully! Lol. Congrats on ur blue bundle too - cant remember if I have already said it or not? Lol.

Glad to see u both r doing well, urch and islander - and their little girlies

Talkin of sex drive... I DTD last night. It wasnt too bad actually! I remember it hurtin a lot more after Elliot. Not gonna be at it all the time... I just needed to love Tom coz he's been sooooo good! We will be waiting til my 6 wk check for the next time I think... As much as it was nice to be intimate, I did begrudge giving up sleep time! Lol

Just found this thread!!

How is everyone and their little ones?

We're expecting baby #2 already...... :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back