October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Golden!! You are due any day now!!! I can't wait to hear your announcement!!! <3

I started my stims last night for our retrieval, so we are officially underway with IVF! Scary, but exciting!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Goodluck maybe_baby! My prayers are with u <3

Everything is well, we are waiting for him to arrive. Doc said she will do membrane sweep on Feb23, hopefully I don't go overdue. We tried pineapple, spicy food, sex and walks:) but my belly didn't even drop.

Eek maybe! It's go to me. I can't believe it's already ivf time. Fx egg retrieval goes well and you get high quality embryos.

Golden just a few more days/weeks now. Baby will be here soon!

Thanks guys! I am on day 5 of stims and I am so bloated that I am sitting at my desk with my pants unzipped and unbuttoned because I can't take it. I would assume this is the closest I've ever felt to being pregnant! :haha: We have our next ultrasound tomorrow to check and see how things are looking. Yesterday I had 21 visible follicles so hopefully they will keep growing!

Golden, doesn't he know we are all anxious for his arrival?! :happydance:

Hey ladies! I'm sorry that I didn't write sooner, it's been so hard! Or I just suck at mothering business.

My water broke on Feb 26 and we went to hospital to check, they said it's not my water and most likely I just peed myself. Apparently u can pee liters of clean water in a second and that's just normal! 28yrs of peeing, nurse knew better than me what's pee and what's not. I was super annoyed and worried, left the hospital. I didn't have contractions but cramps, I kept my liquid intake high and on Feb 28 I went to my family doc to get second opinion. He checked my cervix and said that I'm 3cm but can't tell if there is a rupture. As soon as I left his office I started getting contractions. Couple hours later water started gushing out and it was greenish. I waited til morning to see if my contractions get any stronger but didn't. In the morning, we went to hospital and they took me in right away because greenish water meant baby pooped in amoniotic fluid. 11:30 I got to my room and waited my contractions to get regular, then 1pm they started induction. It was 5pm, I couldn't stand the pain so I asked her to check my cervix and if it hadn't moved much then I wanted epidural. They said because baby pooped checking cervix often will cause infection. Nurse also said I don't think u moved much because ur contractions are all over the place, u are probably 4cm. I started crying for epidural and got it at 6pm. Pain went away and I started shivering but I was feeling so strong pressure. Nurse kept telling me to hold it but I couldn't so 6:45 they checked my cervix and I was 10cm! Baby was almost out. So we started pushing! They told me with epidural pushing take 2-3 hours. No way I was gonna push 2-3 hours, I did my best and he was born 7:54!

7lb4oz and 51cm, he stared cluster feeding day one and I didn't have any milk. My milk came day 5 and we had to supplement him. Then they told me my nipples are flat and that's why I'm having hard time latching him. He has been cluster feeding ever since and we are pumping and supplementing. I don't think my pumping is ever gonna be enuf for him:( so failed at breastfeeding big time. I tried using nipple shield but he knocks that off when he is too eager to eat. He lost some weight at hospital but after we started supplementing he got back up, Nurse came yesterday and he is almost 8lb. As long as he is healthy, I don't wanna cry about breastmilk but it's upsetting.

Last couple of days we got no sleep, all he does is eat and poop and sleep for 30mins max. I was told it's growth spurt so will see if it gets any easier. I'm just exhausted!

Congrats golden! I'm glad to hear he's here and healthy. I formula fed my girls due to multiple issues :) But I do relate to the yucky feeling of not being successful at breastfeeding. Hugs!

Thanks for coming back to update us!

GR, don't think of it as failing! You are doing amazing doing what you can. I was also unable to breastfeed as bun refused to latch. I pumped and supplemented with formula, but my supply slowly tanked. No shame though, I did the best I could with the limitations set by my body :thumbup:

I'm glad he is here and healthy! Congratulations! Do we get pics?

Also, shame on the nurses for not trusting you :/ that would really tick me off!

Yayyyy Golden!!! I've been checking back for your update so thank you for sharing! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I'm sure you are a wonderful mom.. no beating yourself up!! Enjoy your little man <3 <3

Afm, I officially made it through my first egg retrieval about 3 weeks ago. We retrieved 13 eggs, 11 fertilized, 3 made it to the final stage and were tested for chromosomal abnormalities, and we just found out that we have 2 healthy little boys frozen!!! We are gearing up for another retrieval since we want to have 4-6 embryos banked before we transfer (2 for each child we want.. might as well get them now while my eggs are young!) but I'm feeling relieved that we've had some good news!!! <3

How is everyone else?

Maybe that's great news! How did the process go? Was it painful or pretty easy?

Thanks giggle! The retrieval procedure itself wasn't so bad- I was sore for a few days after, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The hardest part was the few days before retrieval when my ovaries were HUGE from all those follicles growing. I was super bloated and had constant cramping and heaviness in my abdomen. Weirdly, it also hurts to pee both before and after retrieval.. feels like peeing glass! No idea why this is, but apparently it's very common. Within a week after retrieval I felt like myself and was ready to tackle the next one. I think the anticipation and not knowing was worse than what the process actually was. This time I know what to expect and am hoping for similar or better results (and maybe adding a few girls to the mix?!) since my doctor knows how I will respond meds better this time than last time.:happydance:

How are you feeling? Not that much longer!!!

I always say "anticipation is often worse than actuality". Glad that was true for you!

I'm not so great actually...have the flu currently :dohh: better now than when I'm due I suppose!

Thanks ladies, It's been hard... being a mother and losing sleep but he is worth every second of it.

Maybebaby that's great news! Can't wait to see ur embryos turn into cute little humans and take over your life<3

Attachments

• IMG_5903.jpg
    IMG_5903.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 12
Well I donno how many of you still are here but wanted to come back and give a news, really shocking news. So my son is 5 months old not and he is perfect. We just found out that I'm 5weeks pregnant, again!!! We were using pull out method and this cycle we only had sex once and that was three days after my period start day. I can not believe that I got pregnant so fast, it's a shock! We are still super excited since we thought conceiving without meds was impossible.

Gig I see that u had ur son, how is he?
Maybe baby how is it doing with IVF?

Congrats, Golden!!! That is so exciting!!

Gigs- I hope you are enjoying your new little one!!

As for me, felt like I needed to update you lovely ladies, since I was the last one of our crew to be waiting on that BFP. We transferred one perfect little embryo on Wednesday, and last night I got those 2 beautiful pink lines that I have been waiting 2 years to see. WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Golden!!! That is so exciting!!

Gigs- I hope you are enjoying your new little one!!

As for me, felt like I needed to update you lovely ladies, since I was the last one of our crew to be waiting on that BFP. We transferred one perfect little embryo on Wednesday, and last night I got those 2 beautiful pink lines that I have been waiting 2 years to see. WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Omg congrats! So happy for u. When is ur due date? May?

Wow look you two are bump buddies! How neat is that?!

What a surprise GR! Did your cycles return before you got pregnant? Did SO use pull out reliably or did he slip up?

My cycle has been unusually long this time...going on 20 days and haven't ovulated yet. I'm trying to to compare my cycles now to what they were but in the back of my mind i'm like should i test? :-k lol

My boys are both doing well. DS2 sleeps like crap (almost 4 months and still up at least twice a night) but he's a cute love bug and i'm smitten with him.

We're thinking of number 3 eventually but not for another year or two. I had a very traumatic delivery so I'm a bit freaked out about a third! It's auto c-section for me next time.

Also maybe--did you pick which sex was transferred???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->