October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Looking good! I might have to grab an opk or two this month just to see two lines on SOMETHING! Lol

Kern did you test yet?

I'm like you gigglebox! I love seeing those two lines, which I haven't seen in YEARS!

Not since my mc have seen two lines on a pregnancy test. Its hard isnt it.

well I had interesting surprise. Ordered some clearblue digital ovulation tests. i ordered one pack and got two! I rang the store and they said keep it as its a mistake on their behalf. Dont mind if I do:happydance:

Score! Love it when things like this happen.

Yeah I'm on like cd 12 I think, didn't make a note of when my withdrawal bleed came but I have still been having spotting for the last 5 days. Started on the opks 3 days ago... had a very faint line and then a darker one the next day but looked like it was just gearing up and then a very faint line today so probably nothing. Body will be all out of wack from coming off the birth control x

Yup, it might be...but i also read stories all the time of women getting knocked up the first cycle off bcp. Fingers crossed!

Looking good! I might have to grab an opk or two this month just to see two lines on SOMETHING! Lol

Kern did you test yet?

Haven't tested yet. Af definitely due today and she's nowhere in sight. I had spotting yesterday so thought it was over, today I'm convinced I'll get a bfp, will probably test tomorrow!

Puh-leeese post on here and let us know (and see the test!)! Maybe you'll be our good luck charm :happydance:

Haha of course!! As soon as I know I'll be passing the word along! Hoping this starts the trend of bfps for everyone in the group! 😁

Kern did you test yet?

Haven't tested yet. Af definitely due today and she's nowhere in sight. I had spotting yesterday so thought it was over, today I'm convinced I'll get a bfp, will probably test tomorrow!

Exciting !!!!

Yup, it might be...but i also read stories all the time of women getting knocked up the first cycle off bcp. Fingers crossed!

Haha yes those things just don't happen to me. I am the most impatient person I know, and Im usually made to pay for it lol

So ive no idea about my cycles. Last time we were properly ntnp.

So im cd6 (i think) and 9 days off contraception. Ive got really wet cm, surely its too soon to be gearing up for ov?

Euuuugh this isnt fun

Hi everyone! DH and I decided we would start TTC this month. Always thought we would wait a bit longer, but we just feel like we're ready (we've been married 2 years). I have been tracking my cycle for nearly a year using an app on my phone, so have a pretty good idea of when to expect AF and when I O. Should O this weekend (bought an OPK just to make sure), and then we will wait to test in October! Fingers crossed for us all! =)

Congratulations! You may be the first among us to get a BFP in October!

Kern will clearly have one today lol

Haha not so fast. Woke up this morning bleeding. Boo. It's been a moderate flow? Lighter than my normal but definitely heavier than spotting would be considered. Haven't even purchased a test so I guess I'm out. Can't believe I can go from so sure to this! I was even looking at baby announcement ideas on Pinterest last night!

Maybe October will be our month. ☺️

Hi everyone! DH and I decided we would start TTC this month. Always thought we would wait a bit longer, but we just feel like we're ready (we've been married 2 years). I have been tracking my cycle for nearly a year using an app on my phone, so have a pretty good idea of when to expect AF and when I O. Should O this weekend (bought an OPK just to make sure), and then we will wait to test in October! Fingers crossed for us all! =)

Welcome, maybe_baby_!

Baby dust to you! :dust:

Hiya! Just got af today :witch: so as soon as that is over....we are good to go! Maybe testing from the 14th Oct? It's been just over 2 years since I last did this so feeling a bit rusty! Good luck everyone, I'm not feeling too hyped for us this month, trying to keep it low key, but really looking forward to seeing some bfps come in!

Haha not so fast. Woke up this morning bleeding. Boo. It's been a moderate flow? Lighter than my normal but definitely heavier than spotting would be considered. Haven't even purchased a test so I guess I'm out. Can't believe I can go from so sure to this! I was even looking at baby announcement ideas on Pinterest last night!

Maybe October will be our month. ☺️

Hey sorry to hear that :( Lots of luck for October though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm not TTC this month, but will O at the very END of October! Seems so far away, but I'm so looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->