October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hi can I join? I am day 8 of cycle 1, so will be testing in October. TTC number 3 x

Welcome, Christy! I am cycle day 10 of cycle 1, typically a 27/28 day cycle. Excited to share this journey with you! :hugs:

Opks arrived. Woohoo. So plan is to temp every morning, then use a cheapie and then in afternoon same and as lines start to get darker use my digitals.

Wonderful, darkriver! CD 1 starts tomorrow for you! How long are your cycles usually?

Top of the morning to you all.

I am still waiting for af but boy oh boy is she close. I've been getting all the symptoms. Today I see my doc for the first time after the D&C and I am excited about that. Plan to ask her about supplements or anything else I may need to get the ball rolling.

Baby dust, baby dust and more baby dust to you all!!!!!!!

Hey justme43! Have you already started TTC? Is it possible that you might get a BFP now? Or will October be your first month starting?

Hi there :)
I will be testing in October too with hopefully a :bfp:
Today is my CD2 from a 27/28 cycle. According to my app I'm supposed to be ovulating on the 6th of october.. so we shall see.
Lots of baby dust to everyone here :dust: and hopefully some :bfp:

Opks arrived. Woohoo. So plan is to temp every morning, then use a cheapie and then in afternoon same and as lines start to get darker use my digitals.

Wonderful, darkriver! CD 1 starts tomorrow for you! How long are your cycles usually?

29 days seems to be the typical so should be here tomorrow. Feel crampy and bloated slightly. I deleted my chart as it was annoying me.

Hi girls! may I join?
This is my 1st cycle TTC and I'm on CD3.
Hopefully you lovely girls will get your BFPs!

Hi,

This will be my first cycle ttc. I came off the depo 16 months ago and finally got my first period on 8 September. I have been using OPK sticks to try and see if I am ovulating. The best one I have had is yesterday but its not quite positive. Depending on when I get my OPK positive depends on when I test but either way it will be in October!

This is yesterday OPK result...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
Welcome all newbies!
Cycle day 1 here, af is about to arrive.

Wannabe, what a long and drawn out wait! 15 months?! Oy. I did one shot of depo and hated it. Made me bleed for 120 days straight...not cool.

How did you like it while you were on it? How long were you on it?

Welcome all newbies!
Cycle day 1 here, af is about to arrive.

Wannabe, what a long and drawn out wait! 15 months?! Oy. I did one shot of depo and hated it. Made me bleed for 120 days straight...not cool.

How did you like it while you were on it? How long were you on it?

Hi

The depo is an absolute nightmare, I had the opposite effect I have had to wait until now to see any bleed. I was on it for 1 year so had 4 shots. It was great not having any periods but it did make me put on about a stone. I know one thing for certain I wont be going on it again, It just wasn't for me.

I'm hoping my result yesterday means I will ovulate soon. I know it means its negative but I'm hoping it means its on its way at least!

You know, i have never met anyone who actually liked depo :shrug:

Your test looks pretty good! Maybe try posting it in the opk forum because some women say their cheapies only get so dark, not necessarily as dark as the control line. Just a thought :)

Hi there :)
I will be testing in October too with hopefully a :bfp:
Today is my CD2 from a 27/28 cycle. According to my app I'm supposed to be ovulating on the 6th of october.. so we shall see.
Lots of baby dust to everyone here :dust: and hopefully some :bfp:

Welcome, Velathria! Many of ladies on this thread are at the beginning of your cycles! Hoping you all get BFPs at the same time, so you can truly be bump buddies!

Baby dust to you, love!
:dust:

Still waiting for AF to arrive. My temps have dropped though. Even though according to fertility based on my (adjusted) temps I ovulated 3 days ago. I didnt.

Hi girls! may I join?
This is my 1st cycle TTC and I'm on CD3.
Hopefully you lovely girls will get your BFPs!

Hey ChiiBaby! Welcome! How long are your cycles, usually? When do you think you'll O?

Baby dust to you, love!
:dust:

This is yesterday OPK result...

Welcome, wannabump82! Your OPK looks promising to me! My cheap OPKs NEVER get that dark unless I'm around O. It could be approaching or perhaps could be going away, but you definitely seem like you're around O.

I always wondered what it was like on depo but I'd do anything is avoid a jab. (Haha, sounds stupid really because I am rhesus negative and need anti d jabs during and after pregnancy but that's really worth it.) I am not very good at taking the pill but almost 4 year on it and we've never had a whoopsie. I had the mirena last time we were ttc #2 and it took months to have it removed because it got 'lost', 3 years of random bleeds and horrible pains and a whole bunch of painful cysts on my ovaries because of it. Overall the pill has been the better of methods for me, even if I do sometimes forget. Glad to be rid of contraception for a while

29 days seems to be the typical so should be here tomorrow. Feel crampy and bloated slightly. I deleted my chart as it was annoying me.

lol... why was it annoying you? Will you be tracking this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->