October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hiya! Just got af today :witch: so as soon as that is over....we are good to go! Maybe testing from the 14th Oct? It's been just over 2 years since I last did this so feeling a bit rusty! Good luck everyone, I'm not feeling too hyped for us this month, trying to keep it low key, but really looking forward to seeing some bfps come in!

I expect AF October 10, so will be testing just before you :happydance:! In the same boat, trying not to get hopes up, but I'm so excited to be trying. I have a number of friends that have conceived on the first try, hoping that fertility will rub off on me and DH! =)

Can you add me for october 1st

Was supposed to test Sept 27th, but Im having a late cycle.

I took 2 ovulation tests today and seems as if i am ovulating! If im ovulating today, I will be 10 DPO on the 1st!

[url=https://postimg.org/image/quug49znx/][img]https://s22.postimg.org/quug49znx/image.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Can you add me for october 1st

Was supposed to test Sept 27th, but Im having a late cycle.

I took 2 ovulation tests today and seems as if i am ovulating! If im ovulating today, I will be 10 DPO on the 1st!

[url=https://postimg.org/image/quug49znx/][img]https://s22.postimg.org/quug49znx/image.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Wonderful, blessme! And welcome! Fx you will get your BFP this month!

Baby dust to you, love!

:dust:

So... for the past couple of months, I've had 31-day cycles, O around CD19, but I noticed my temp steady declining now at CD13, so I decided to pull out my OPK, and what do you know.... Super solid line and a solid happy face 6 days sooner than my original prediction!

I'm am super happy because I've been wanting to get my cycles back to 28 days...AND I was also dreading waiting until the LAST week of October to O, but now, it looks like I'll be O'ing during the 3rd week of October, and we all know that 1 week makes all the difference in the world when TTC!

This shows me the power of temping. Last month, I went through at least 7 ovulation tests trying to figure out O. This month, I've only used one cheapie, and one from my Clearblue all because I could see the signs of O coming up on my temping chart.

Attachments

• OvulationSept.jpg
    OvulationSept.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
Yay!!! So glad you will be trying sooner that you originally thought! I remember how overjoyed i was when i miscalculated my next o date by a week lol

I'm here! My cd1 should be Oct 1 but it's my first cycle post bc pill so a positive opk is what I'm hoping for this October! I'm buying my Internet cheapies tonight...

Fx for quick bfps all around!

Yay!!! So glad you will be trying sooner that you originally thought! I remember how overjoyed i was when i miscalculated my next o date by a week lol

Thanks gigglebox! If only DP weren't out of town...:dohh:

Can't wait for next month. It's my month! I'm claiming it!

I'm here! My cd1 should be Oct 1 but it's my first cycle post bc pill so a positive opk is what I'm hoping for this October! I'm buying my Internet cheapies tonight...

Fx for quick bfps all around!

Welcome Sapphire86! Looking forward to following your journey!

Baby Dust to you, love!

:dust:

Thanks guys! We were ntnp so I'm not too upset except for the fact that I was so sure. I may buy a test just to shut the what ifs up, because bleeding isn't enough! Haha.

So excited for us all! Lucky you guys to be near your ovulation!!

Lol kern! I do this every time. I'm always thinking, "well some women say they still get a period so....maybe...."

Hahaha exactly, now I'm examining my own blood! Ugh! Crazy!

Opks arrived. Woohoo. So plan is to temp every morning, then use a cheapie and then in afternoon same and as lines start to get darker use my digitals.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi can I join? I am day 8 of cycle 1, so will be testing in October. TTC number 3 x

Top of the morning to you all.

I am still waiting for af but boy oh boy is she close. I've been getting all the symptoms. Today I see my doc for the first time after the D&C and I am excited about that. Plan to ask her about supplements or anything else I may need to get the ball rolling.

Baby dust, baby dust and more baby dust to you all!!!!!!!

I am still waiting for af but boy oh boy is she close. I've been getting all the symptoms. Today I see my doc for the first time after the D&C and I am excited about that. Plan to ask her about supplements or anything else I may need to get the ball rolling.

And you. i take pregnacare. Its a brilliant little thing. baby dust to you.

Morning, I take pregnecare too, it is really good. Baby dust right back at you! Xx

Yay more testers! Hope October us good to is all :) tomorrow should be CD1 for me. The next two weeks are going to be nerve wracking...we need enough money sitting in our account to proceed (i have to get hubs 100% on board as finances are the only factor holding us back). Also, i had a back injury and that needs to be resolved!

Yay more testers! Hope October is good to is all :) tomorrow should be CD1 for me. The next two weeks are going to be nerve wracking...we need enough money sitting in our account to proceed (i have to get hubs 100% on board as finances are the only factor holding us back). Also, i had a back injury Nd that needs to be resolved!

Hope all works out for you these next two weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->