October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Motherofcorgi: Sorry, I don't see anything.

AFM: 12dpo - bfn. I had my usually PMS melt down and cry this morning. So AF should be here in the next couple days.

Does anybody see anything? I’m 14DPO of a normally short LP and I’m getting sooo frustrated! I thought I would have either gotten AF or a BFP by now!

I don't see anything either. But might just be too early, being on here it seems like everyone gets early bfp, but in reality there are many people who only get it at 15/16 dpo. Keeping fingers crossed :hugs:

Motherofcorgi, I don't see anything but it may just be my screen... (old, lol). Do you see anything in person?

Let's hope that if there is something there it only gets stronger/darker! :flow:

Motherofcorgi, I don't see anything but it may just be my screen... (old, lol). Do you see anything in person?

Let's hope that if there is something there it only gets stronger/darker! :flow:

No I didn’t think I really saw anything in person either. I posted the same picture to another board and someone said she thought she saw something without a tweak. I’m not getting my hopes up but it does look like maybe a hint of a shadow in the picture ���� Oh well—only time will tell.

Not feeling hopeful but AF due 9th, I'll be testing on the 7th if temp keeps rising :thumbup:

I promised I wouldn't do that to myself !! It's day 20 and I just started symptoms spotting tonight ��. We ve not tried hard this month so the odds are not in our favour so I was gonna wait till AF day to test. But I just started mild cramps and now I feel like my breast is tingling and i feel a bit crap prob cos of my cold. Bear in mind that last month I spotted all the symptoms and I wasn't pregnant so I don't want to put my hopes to high .

Sorry I've been terrible about staying on top of this thread, ladies. :hugs: to everyone dealing with the TWW. I've been so busy getting ready for winter (we've already had snow!) that I can barely see straight from lack of sleep.

It looks like my hormones have been leveling out since the IUD removal, this is the first cycle that my temps have been stable without FF telling me that I have abnormal fluctuations. :lol: But it looks like I'll be ovulating later than usual. OPK today was still pretty negative, and usually I ovulate on CD13.

So im thinking of trying vitex next cycle if im not pregnant. What exact vitex is everyone using or does it not really matter??

Heather, I am taking a Dosis of 200mg. It’s one pill a day. I was recently told that it is recommended to take if all the way though the first tri if you conceive as it supports progesterone production, but do your on research in that respect. It’s tough as there is not much info out there. I conveived three times on vitex (one mc and currently only 11dpo with hCG of 25 on 10 dpo) I had long irregular cycles. I think with the help of vitex my ovulation was moved forward to cd 21/22. I have no proof an it could have been simply that it has been almost 4 years that I quit hormonal bcp. Hope this helps a bit.

UniqueBeauty, welcome and good luck!

Dill, hurray for having a stable temp, that must be a good thing. Every little improvements helps! Hope you O soon and that you have been :sex: a lot ;)

Mom15, interesting to hear about vitex! I need to read more about it. Like exactly what it's for and if it could be good for me. My cycles are pretty regular and not too long so maybe it's not for me. And massive congrats on your :BFP:

As for me: feeling very out. Spotting is heavier today and absolutely no symptoms out of the ordinary. I just want AF to get here so I can have a fresh new try, but then I think: what's the point, I won't get pregnant next cycle either. /Debbie Downer

I went to sleep at 11pm and was so glad to be shutting my brain off from all the worry and knowing I could call the doctor as as they opened at 8am. Well, guess what time I woke up? 1am. >o< Somehow I only slept 2 hours and I'm not tired anymore?! Well, now I get to stress for 7 hours -_- I guess I should be glad though, I still have hope for 7 more hours. x)

Oh Kuro, insomnia is the worst! Try to watch some TV or read a book or something, that usually does the trick for me. Hope you get some more sleep and good luck with your results in the morning!

Thanks :) Since we were NTNP, I guess I shouldn't be too bummed if it's not the result I'm hoping for, but I probably would be, ha. I'm just watching some cartoons right now, I'm such a worrier, and they help numb my mind. x) I'm also kind of afraid the results will be what I want too, with my older son I had Preeclampsia and with my last pregnancy I had severe preeclampsia, I want a healthy pregnancy so bad this time... But if it means that I get a healthy baby, I'm okay suffering through pregnancy.

Still no :af:, low temp today (staying at 96-ish since CD32) and :bfn: last night not even a squinter. Will i have a normal bleeding to start a new cycle or am i just waiting to O? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Why is it when you start to be serious tracking and getting familiar with your cycle, mother nature slaps you with something else? I thought TWW is hard. :cry::growlmad::nope::cry::wacko:

Tove - :hugs: hope it stops. Temps still looking pretty staying high..

So im thinking of trying vitex next cycle if im not pregnant. What exact vitex is everyone using or does it not really matter??

I just started mine yesterday - after hearing mixed reviews, i spoke to my dr about it and he suggested 400mg (capsules) in the morning on empty stomach. To be taken through the full cycle with a 3-5 day break once a month (i will take my break during af if she shows up).

my temp had to be taken out because i was up every hour with the little one this cycle sucks for me 2 positive opks 5 days apart and temps all over i think im 1 dpo x

UniqueBeauty, welcome and good luck!

Dill, hurray for having a stable temp, that must be a good thing. Every little improvements helps! Hope you O soon and that you have been :sex: a lot ;)

Mom15, interesting to hear about vitex! I need to read more about it. Like exactly what it's for and if it could be good for me. My cycles are pretty regular and not too long so maybe it's not for me. And massive congrats on your :BFP:

As for me: feeling very out. Spotting is heavier today and absolutely no symptoms out of the ordinary. I just want AF to get here so I can have a fresh new try, but then I think: what's the point, I won't get pregnant next cycle either. /Debbie Downer

Hang in there! We're all here for you!

I&#8217;m out :( the :witch: got me! Has anybody here started a November board yet? So bummed :(

Thank you mom and blo!

Waiting to ovulate. Temp pretty low. No fertile cm yet. Honestly i dont want to o too soon. My cycles have been short and i think that's why im not getting pregnant 30-35 days is more my normal so hoping it goes back to that this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->